Calling E46 Coupe/Sedan Klang & S.Alam

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance;554412 said:
Daiichii, can we meet up tonight or Saturday or Sunday Morning for your application.

I am meeting the club members this coming Sunday for Buka Puasa. I can pass your application form to the MC.

Yes we can meet up tonight. Is it same place at Lotus...Can we invite Perry as well. I can print an extra blank form for him to fill up...Ok Perry?

Time: Lotus 9pm Friday 20th August..

Daiichi;554512 said:
Yes we can meet up tonight. Is it same place at Lotus...Can we invite Perry as well. I can print an extra blank form for him to fill up...Ok Perry?

Time: Lotus 9pm Friday 20th August..

OK tonight TT.. see ya..

aiyo perry kena pressure. You can introduce him. I will tell you about the MGM later.. :listen:

ha..ha.. this is sounding like MLM.. :stupid:

jarance;554516 said:
OK tonight TT.. see ya..

aiyo perry kena pressure. You can introduce him. I will tell you about the MGM later.. :listen:

ha..ha.. this is sounding like MLM.. :stupid:

Where is Perry??

Today i fitted new tyres for my UDM....that's why i was busy.....Got myself PZero Rossos

Daiichi;554518 said:
Where is Perry??

Today i fitted new tyres for my UDM....that's why i was busy.....Got myself PZero Rossos

perry is most probably busy hunting for his e46/325ci.. :motz:

perry & raj, I sms u all about tonight TT.. pls cum. :eek:

jarance;554531 said:
perry is most probably busy hunting for his e46/325ci.. :motz:

perry & raj, I sms u all about tonight TT.. pls cum. :eek:

Ok, Jarance see you tonite

daiichi, welcome to the blue side. I have pass your application form to Alex (CM). Astorboy also confirm
the receipt as well.

Sorry I forgot to collect the starter pack for you. Will try it when your approval goes thru.

Thanks for joining the BMW Club Malaysia.

jarance;554710 said:
daiichi, welcome to the blue side. I have pass your application form to Alex (CM). Astorboy also confirm
the receipt as well.

Sorry I forgot to collect the starter pack for you. Will try it when your approval goes thru.

Thanks for joining the BMW Club Malaysia.

Ok, tks for the work guys..:top:

Top Bottom