Calling E46 Coupe/Sedan Klang & S.Alam

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance;551679 said:
14/8/10 Saturday 9pm at Lotus small TT. Please fill in below list if interestedv Thanks !

1. Perry E46 2.0 white 6 cyc Jap spec , 016-6666160.
2. jarance.
3. Raj E46 1.9 Silver Jap spec , 012-3572438.
4.Daiichi
5.Dzaid-1.9 Red,coupe Jap spec- 0173890994

guys dont forget.. it tomorrow night..

All are welcome.. come also if you are bored.

So, its on at Lotus small TT at 9pm. I will be there. See yah

Nice meeting you guys..

@perry, your E46 very nicely done up.. Pity that you are letting go after all the effort that you put in.

@daichi - time to mod but slowly slowly.. hee..hee.. wah overtake me at the light.. couldn't catch with you.

@raj - late but at least you turn up.

@dzaid - what happen to you?

let have another TT soon.

sounds like you guys had fun with unker jarance.. i'll try to make it next time you guys have a do, hope the wife not using the E46 then :)

mizhan;552485 said:
sounds like you guys had fun with unker jarance.. i'll try to make it next time you guys have a do, hope the wife not using the E46 then :)

mizhan, it is always great to have you join us..

might join PJ paparich TT this coming friday as well.

jarance;552530 said:
mizhan, it is always great to have you join us..

might join PJ paparich TT this coming friday as well.

Friday nite is abit hard for me, unless saturday nite i will willing to go PJ. Jarance, today i went damansara meet a guy called Tan. He is selling his 325ci m-sport for 120-128k uk spec. 3 spoke steering but no multifuntion,elec seat. Condition is tip top and mileage still 55k miles. Is that worth to buy ?

perryyip73;552577 said:
Friday nite is abit hard for me, unless saturday nite i will willing to go PJ. Jarance, today i went damansara meet a guy called Tan. He is selling his 325ci m-sport for 120-128k uk spec. 3 spoke steering but no multifuntion,elec seat. Condition is tip top and mileage still 55k miles. Is that worth to buy ?

what year lah? price depend on year. It is about 90K KM so low.

post some picture lar so that we can get racun you somemore..

hahah, dont have photo. That seller dont wanna post to forum or motor trader. Year is 03/05 confirmed msport version, cause u told me the door metal thing. He called me justnow saying he willing to drop the price till 11+k. He said he bought the car from his uncle, not recond, its new from UK 0k mileage. He even show me the registration car. Car dont have accessories, original carbon fibre trimming and original 18" wheel BBS. Tell u what, when i go meet him 2nd time, i will bring u along. We 2 go check check that car. Hope i can sell off my car asap :D

peery, try to get the service record. a 7 yrs car need some wear and tear part to be change to get it back to tip top condition.

ok, sure sifu. he said he will let me know the service record. Now im waiting the girl to confirm my car. Good condition also hard to sell, cause my price gua :D I promised to any buyer i will send my car to M1 for diagnostic to prove good condition, no cheating. So jarance, did u take a look at the M3 that selling at 150+k ? Once u bought it, bring out racun me :D

Got to get Daichi number first. He is the one who is trying to racun us with the M3.

Oh guys what's happening here? Racun everyone with M3... Wah Liao!
BTW, Perry how much you wanna push your ride? I got a buyer...

jarance;552471 said:
Nice meeting you guys..

@perry, your E46 very nicely done up.. Pity that you are letting go after all the effort that you put in.

@daichi - time to mod but slowly slowly.. hee..hee.. wah overtake me at the light.. couldn't catch with you.

@raj - late but at least you turn up.

@dzaid - what happen to you?

let have another TT soon.

Jarance....now you racun me to mod already...actually i did some subtle mods like upgrade the brake disc to cross drill type with stainless steel hoses. Can those be considered as mods? Anyway, it was nice meeting up with you and Perrry + Raj. We should have more TT in future.

Daiichi;552767 said:
Jarance....now you racun me to mod already...actually i did some subtle mods like upgrade the brake disc to cross drill type with stainless steel hoses. Can those be considered as mods? Anyway, it was nice meeting up with you and Perrry + Raj. We should have more TT in future.

yeah that is the first step..

btw, have you found somebody to fix the parts that you got from Singapore?

jarance;552776 said:
yeah that is the first step..

btw, have you found somebody to fix the parts that you got from Singapore?

Not yet...yesterday i went to buy a new fuel filter from Bavarian. Will go now to MSpeed to have it installed the fuel filter.

For the major parts fixing from Singapore, I think i should to go to M One. What do you think?

Daiichi;552777 said:
Not yet...yesterday i went to buy a new fuel filter from Bavarian. Will go now to MSpeed to have it installed the fuel filter.

For the major parts fixing from Singapore, I think i should to go to M One. What do you think?

The part that you have can be fixed at mspeed also lar. It is not a complicate procedure. :listen:

join us and become official members with a mere rm300 ...

lostsa attractive OM members are waiting to welcome you guys ...

Top Bottom