Calling E46 Coupe/Sedan Klang & S.Alam

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
1. Perry E46 2.0 white 6 cyc Jap spec , 016-6666160.
2. jarance.
3. Raj E46 1.9 Silver Jap spec , 012-3572438.
4.Daiichi
5.Dzaid-1.9 Red,coupe Jap spec- 0173890994

Alex5522;548715 said:
Bro

Just in case your UDM get sold 2moro on Mudah.com and don't forgot to drive your MDM to joint the coming TT
ha..hah..

Hahahah, there are many callers. So far they need to check loan 1st :D. Well i dont think i can sell at that price. Probably keep my UDM for another year :D Today, i added Brembo caliper cover. Think im almost done dressed up my UDM. Alex, u should try the Msport pedal and gearknob too. Its really facinating.

yumie;548728 said:
aiya.. this weekend i go back hometown la.. kalau x want to joint also.. :)

Yumie, not this weekend, its next saturday 14/8/10 :DDDDD. So pls come along :D

perryyip73;549054 said:
Hahahah, there are many callers. So far they need to check loan 1st :D. Well i dont think i can sell at that price. Probably keep my UDM for another year :D Today, i added Brembo caliper cover. Think im almost done dressed up my UDM. Alex, u should try the Msport pedal and gearknob too. Its really facinating.

Bro

Can u send me the picture of tis 2 item u mention

TQVM

I will be there too if i dun have any family errands for the next coming weekend :D

alright, we start with a small crowd first.. Come one come all. Come to Klang TT..

apoo, wolverine, meanstreak, badbone, johnj... where are you guys?

Mine gearknob exactly the same as the pic, only without the sticker on top.

nice alex, so u going to install the pedals too ?

By the way, this saturday confirmed TT at Bukit tinggi jaya jucso, VENUE PAPA KOPITIAM beside jusco there is a roll of shop 1st at corner. All ok ? Meaning if come from kesas highway, right after Jaya jusco on left, there is a traffic light. Turn left and u can see the PAPA kopitiam on ur right, just need to take a U turn into the shop. Dont hesistate to call me if u need guide. 016-6666160 Perry.

jarance;549730 said:
alright, we start with a small crowd first.. Come one come all. Come to Klang TT..

apoo, wolverine, meanstreak, badbone, johnj... where are you guys?

most of them are not e46 owner larrr bro ...moreover must be busy ...

you come BG larrr datuk ...

perryyip73;550187 said:
nice alex, so u going to install the pedals too ?

By the way, this saturday confirmed TT at Bukit tinggi jaya jucso, VENUE PAPA KOPITIAM beside jusco there is a roll of shop 1st at corner. All ok ? Meaning if come from kesas highway, right after Jaya jusco on left, there is a traffic light. Turn left and u can see the PAPA kopitiam on ur right, just need to take a U turn into the shop. Dont hesistate to call me if u need guide. 016-6666160 Perry.

How's your recent trip to Penang ? FC of your UDM ? Sui-sui ya.

Alex5522;550228 said:
How's your recent trip to Penang ? FC of your UDM ? Sui-sui ya.

From Klang to Ipoh town, makan then only head to Penang + traffic jam 550-570km cause still left abit. Penang travelling city + head to Ipoh makan then go back Klang 550km. Its impossible to reach 600km. But remember my car was full with 4 person and full luggage. :D

perryyip73;550358 said:
Jarance, this saturday u coming right ?

yes, but coming from the other side of klang is going to be a hazzle. cross the new bridge, get jammed at sentosa, got at bukit tinggi, blah blah..

try use kesas, it is much faster and easier. New bridge already done on both side, 9pm shouldn b jam anymore.

perryyip73;549055 said:
Yumie, not this weekend, its next saturday 14/8/10 :DDDDD. So pls come along :D

Hi perry.. when the time come, please sms me. but i'm not sure whether can come or not coz its fasting month already. cant promise at the moment. My no 0123921532. :)

yumie;550486 said:
Hi perry.. when the time come, please sms me. but i'm not sure whether can come or not coz its fasting month already. cant promise at the moment. My no 0123921532. :)

sure, i will call up on friday for those who listed their name and number. Currently im also trying to sell of my UDM and get 325 ci :D so i will ask advise from sifus about the Ci version. :D hope u can come.

14/8/10 Saturday 9pm at Lotus small TT. Please fill in below list if interestedv Thanks !

1. Perry E46 2.0 white 6 cyc Jap spec , 016-6666160.
2. jarance.
3. Raj E46 1.9 Silver Jap spec , 012-3572438.
4.Daiichi
5.Dzaid-1.9 Red,coupe Jap spec- 0173890994

guys dont forget.. it tomorrow night..

All are welcome.. come also if you are bored.

Top Bottom