Buying a new BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Patrick23

Club Guest
Hi I just booked a pre-reg e90 323i, it's the lasts batch for e90. The loan was approved, and waiting for runner to get my preferred reg number, hm... Not sure what thing else has to be done?Price between 323 and 325 around 30k, does u guys think really worth for the price? Sometime I'm really stuck in here, please give some comment. Thanks.

If you want comfort, go for 323i. If you opt for performance, i.e. more bumpy ride + more hp = better handling at bend + better pick-up+higher top speed, then go for 325i. Features wise, more or less the same.

After you have driven your 323i for a couple of months, you may want more power & torque. For RM30k extra, I say go for the 325i once and for all.

Er... I don't think it's bumpy to my standard. In fact i find it comfortable.
Slightly bumpy, yes but I am willing to trade that part off for better handling.

Just tried on kesas last 2 nights with about 215km/h, rock steady!!!
Then I had a good run with an TT from Tanjung Malim till Rawang.
If without the M sport, i couldn't up.

I personally don't think there is all that much to choose from, between the 323i and the 325i - both use the N52B25 engine, one is slightly detuned, compared to the other, and horsepower difference amounts to fewer than 20 ponies, and the later post facelift versions have similar torque at 250Nm.

For true discernible dynamics, you'll have to look at the 335i, but that's a totally different animal altogether.

Good luck with your purchase - welcome to the club!

thomasedison13;703942 said:
I am trying to purchase a new BMW i am the user of HONDA but wanted to buy a BMW please suggest me the best series........

The F30 328i...............get it and get really happy!!

[video=youtube;u8VahYV8DE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u8VahYV8DE8[/video]

for the new 3 series on 2012, i think the price will be 3xxk, not sure with i drive for 320d. i think they have to put u in the waiting list for quite long time due to availability for car, and also for colors bla bla bla....

The last generation of NA I6. I think I will go change the exhaust after the warranty expired to enjoy the sound more before I move into F30 328, say about 4yrs from now?:rolleyes:

One question can the 323i be remapped to be like the 325i since it has the same engine ? Anyone tried it before ?

I'd say aesthetically a 325i M Sport looks meaner with a winning posture and will always give you a satisfactory needful torque and smoother rev than a slightly detuned 323i when you are heavy footed. You will also noticed the difference along the bends. However, for all comfort and balanced power from the IL6, 323i Exclusive Edition is not lacking either. Both are enjoyable rides, a matter of which fits your driving profile. Enjoy the last of IL6 N52B25. Love the Rev sound too.
Cheers.

Top Bottom