Breyton Spirit Flat Black 18"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JonPau

Club Guest
Hi guys, any advice on where in KL or PJ I can find a set of breyton spirit 18" (flat black w/pol stainless lip finish) for my E60? I think it is 245/40 R18 offset 13 (F) and 275/35 R18 offset 19 (R), original or replica, cheers!!

Breyton Spirit..flat black w/pol stainless lip
breyton_spirit_blk_ci3_l.jpg

Eh?! This one like my friend's replica rim le..
E90Rims120108.jpg

you can buy chiplak ones everywhere and then send it to powdercoat la..

sunway plenty

The finishing is different from mine. Only the design (Breyton Spirit) and chrome lip same like mine. The one that he is looking for is black in colour. Can get this at Hup Shun in Sunway.

the reps don't look as good when you go near them. the finish is a dead giveaway.the design however is very close and you can't tell the diff from afar.

Has anyone been to this place 'GS Accessories' at Jln 222? I saw their ad and looks like they carry lots of wheel stuff, are they any good?

there are many choices

JonPau;298550 said:
Has anyone been to this place 'GS Accessories' at Jln 222? I saw their ad and looks like they carry lots of wheel stuff, are they any good?

there are just too many choices- so the one in 222 is also good. there's lots of shops everywhere. all very competitive pricing. find one you like and nego. then go another shop and find another one you like and nego. then yo compare yourself lah. at the end of the day, it's your choice mah.

Hi There's a set of replica with the matt black finish and deep dish in Melaka They're 19' with tyres and the owner has gone 20's with his E60.

i heard marco who owned motorsport division said that this original rim only available on 19 inc.

Top Bottom