Breyton Replicas

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

strangeboy

Club Guest
Need advice!!!Saw some "chun" rims over the weekend. The guys were offering 5K for 18" Breyton Replicas with Tires. Do you think I should proceed? Man.... damn cool rims... a bit worried on the quality side....

for another few hundreds I believe u could get ori 17" breyton(w/o tyres of course) ? worth check out the ori price first..

i agree with Numbertwo on this.
Buy ori and you'll be proud.

Originally posted by strangeboy@Oct 6 2005, 03:22 PM
Need advice!!!

Saw some "chun" rims over the weekend. The guys were offering 5K for 18" Breyton Replicas with Tires. Do you think I should proceed? Man.... damn cool rims... a bit worried on the quality side....
18" Breyton replicas (K-speed?) shld be around RM 2.5K ~ 3.0K, For tires, depending on the sizes and brands, also around RM 500~1200 per piece. of course nothing beat ori le... but then again can someone tell me how to tell the noticeable differences besides weight?

go for original, it will last you longer, probably is lighter and stronger than the replicas

How much is your life or loved one worth? I've seen a fake alloy wheels smashed to multiple pieces just by kerbing it hard at low speed. You have a quarter million rinngit car that people dream of and you want to put fake rims? Its like wearing a full Armani suit with Bata shoes.

Originally posted by 3er@Oct 6 2005, 09:09 PM
How much is your life or loved one worth? I've seen a fake alloy wheels smashed to multiple pieces just by kerbing it hard at low speed. You have a quarter million rinngit car that people dream of and you want to put fake rims? Its like wearing a full Armani suit with Bata shoes.
truely agreed... but bro... after the quarter million pay out... now very tight leh... ;)

contact Zoggee, he got Breyton 18" ori for sale. don't buy replica - waste of money! And people can tell it's replica too! would you dress ur Miss World mistress in Petaling Street LV?

i don't think it's just hundreds more..
some replicas are really good, can't tell the differend and would justify the affordability and bang for buck. however, most replica aren't good.

but i do agree that originals' the way to go :)

:)

if you go for replica....and with malaysian turf....1 year once kena hantar rim bagi ketuk.....

Top Bottom