BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Vote 4 putrajaya.. many empty roads area iconic buildings photoshoot.. if can get whole nice bridge pack by bimmers n shoot from above can make great history too.. im in.. interested to b o e of macai 4 reg n goodies.. under bro black..

Really looking forward to this event. I wanna bring along my good fren who is a Merc fan and you guys can convert her ;) She is driving the new Merc B series now

2 months to go, get your cars ready! Make sure nice and shiny. Get some nice stickers too!

pls be mindful of weather. if current conditions persist well into event date, suggest contingencies to maintain crowd interest in all the planned activities even if the heavens open up a downpour. an appropriate venue will ensure this.

mizhan;844946 said:
pls be mindful of weather. if current conditions persist well into event date, suggest contingencies to maintain crowd interest in all the planned activities even if the heavens open up a downpour. an appropriate venue will ensure this.

I am sure the CMs have looked into every aspect la. They been busy with meetings and planning I am sure. All working hard for the event to be a great one.

Mihzan ... Which car you gonna showcase la?

yeah, i'm sure they are. my apologies.

me? nothing new to show lah..

tIANcI;844948 said:
I am sure the CMs have looked into every aspect la. They been busy with meetings and planning I am sure. All working hard for the event to be a great one.

Mihzan ... Which car you gonna showcase la?

This is to inform that, after much deliberation, the venue for the above event will be held in Putrajaya, hopefully in and around the vicinity of the MoF.

There will be a meeting with Putrajaya Holdings counterpart this coming Thursday to finalise detalis and we will update more soon ..... :top:

Our heartfelt thank you, to all that had given positive and constructive feedbacks and rest assured, all contingencies will be taken to make this event, a success, God willing.

Thanks and do keep the suggestment coming guys :4:.

dzuljazz2001;844976 said:
This is to inform that, after much deliberation, the venue for the above event will be held in Putrajaya, hopefully in and around the vicinity of the MoF.

There will be a meeting with Putrajaya Holdings counterpart to finalise detalis and we will update more soon ..... :top:

Our heartfelt thank you, to all that had given positive and constructive feedbacks and rest assured, all contingencies will be taken to make this event, a success, God willing.

Thanks and do keep the suggestment coming guys :4:.

It will be helpful if we are able to get gps coordinates for the venue :)

terry8;844977 said:
It will be helpful if we are able to get gps coordinates for the venue :)

Indeed it will be helpful bro, especially to the people from out of town. We will update more details soon enough :top:..

dzuljazz2001;845324 said:
We will post details soon bro. Just stay tuned .. :top:.

Abg Zul, thanks for the confirmed date. It will fall on my off-day... Yesss!! I can join... :dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

Dato' President,
Since am staying nearby Putrajaya, am offering myself to volunteer on any job for the event.

Rgds

mhareez;845365 said:
Dato' President,
Since am staying nearby Putrajaya, am offering myself to volunteer on any job for the event.

Rgds
Me Too just pm me any job
Tq.

Top Bottom