BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Opsss....Do Forgive me for asking, Alby325i name missing from the list... :):)

Tqvm

Alby325i :):)

Hello.. If any of you guys are interested to join and contribute for the Bimmerfest, please make yourself available for a meeting..

Friday 28th june..
Holiday Villa Subang Jaya..
Chinese restaurant located at the Lobby..
8pm..
RSVP by tomorrow, Thursday 27th June

Please fill in your name if you are coming for reservation purposes..

Attendees:
1. Syahmi Aziz
2. Dzuljazz2001
3. Blackcat
4. Volvo525i
5. B33mer
6. Mrwhy7
7. haKKaMeE
8.JYazid
9.Vixxx
10. Anaksarawak
11.Alby325i

We'll be more than happy to have more people in the team.. See ya.

Posted by Bro Syahmi Aziz...
Hello.. If any of you guys are interested to join and contribute for the Bimmerfest, please make yourself available for a meeting..

Friday 28th june..
8pm..

Attendees:
1. Syahmi Aziz
2. Dzuljazz2001
3. Blackcat
4. Volvos525i
5. B33mer
6. Mrwhy7
7. haKKaMeE
8.JYazid
9.Vixxx
10. Anaksarawak
11.Alby325i

Posted by Bro Syahmi Aziz...

Friday 28th june..
8pm..

Attendees:
1. Syahmi Aziz
2. Dzuljazz2001
3. Blackcat
4. Volvos525i
5. B33mer
6. Mrwhy7
7. haKKaMeE
8.JYazid
9.Vixxx
10. Anaksarawak
11.Alby325i
12. fariz.hashim

maxxsp;828753 said:
Dear CM,

I will try my best to help your bouncer (head of security) B33mer :top:

Bro it would be an honour :top: Thank you for the help and assistance offered.

We need all the help we can get to make this event a success and a memorable one. So those that wants to help please make yourself known and don't be shy shy hehehe :4:

I think bro Volvos525i is an OM too. Remember him posting pictures of his car stickers, etc...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

V-Man;830456 said:
2nd November is Deepavali and many celebrating will be away for a week at least. Did anyone even consider or totally ignored ??

My apologies bro for unintentionally overlooking tht auspicious day. It was my call for tht Tentative date without referring to the "proper" calender. Thanks for the highlight and we will firmed the date once our venue is confirmed. Rest assured it will not fall on the said public holiday.. :top:..

Cheers.

bro volvos525i, like maxx said, not all OMs are the same.. there might be some that is very particular about status of being CG or OM..
but at the end of the day, what really matter is, WHO IS CONTRIBUTING..
you have contributed since the beginning and attended the meeting while some don't.. you know whats going on when some dont.. :sleep:
let them speak when they might not know 100% about what are they talking about...:burnout:

so, please join and still be part of the BimmerFest 2013 :rock:
See you tomorrow :D :rock:

insomniac;831321 said:
Sad...?? there's a good remedy... i'm sure the guys at MMZ tomorrow will dish out plenty of racun products to chase your blues away.

Oh really hehehe...
That will makeme more sad loorrr...
My poket sure will bunred maaa...:rock:

Volvos525i;831325 said:
Oh really hehehe...
That will makeme more sad loorrr...
My poket sure will bunred maaa...:rock:

Hahahaha... one step at a time bro.

As'kum, Selamat Sejahtera and. very good morning to ALL my friends ...

Hope you guys are in the best of health and joyful spirit ... :top: ...

Much has been posted here and its good to see that everypne is in high enthusiasm to ensure this initiative of having our very own Bimmerfest a success. It will be a collective effort from all quarters and I hope tht we will all benefit and learn frm this experience.
Some might have the experience doing it before and some would be a first timer but whatever it maybe, lets put aside negativity and focus to make this fest the best we can :top: ..

Nobody is perfect and we all hv our flaws. This forum is one avenue for us to positively connect and communicate with each other but at times we need to be wary of what we post here (a bit more sensitive) coz it will almost always not be 100% precieved as intended. I believe everyone has good and positive intent in contributing via this forum (or from the outside) so lets be a bit more open and positive when doing so (posting and reading any threads) ... and all will be well :4:...

Warmest regards ALL :top:..

nb :
bro volvos525i, the KSA Chapter willingness to be a part of the OC is highly appreciated and the KSA guys/gals including your goodself hv been assigned a specific role in this OC. Lets focus our energy towards making this a success and take whts coming as a lesson learnt :top: ..

Your name stays :top: .. :4: ...

Most probably won't be able to join tonight, but would like to assist/contribute anywhere i can in the preparation and on the event day itself.

Wow... volvo you have a lot of posts for someone who just joined. Keep it up! club/forum needs more like you.

Going back on topic i wish this bimmerfest all the best! Wish i can join you for discussions but i have prior engagement. Would like to help out and volunteer but so busy nowadays but may clear up come ramadhan month. Can i propose bimmerfest committee to have a suggestion thread to see forummers suggestions and opinions to make it a better event? I am sure great ideas can come out of it.

If my appointment finish early can i come after? is the meet ending early?

MRsamdol;831386 said:
Wow... volvo you have a lot of posts for someone who just joined. Keep it up! club/forum needs more like you.

Going back on topic i wish this bimmerfest all the best! Wish i can join you for discussions but i have prior engagement. Would like to help out and volunteer but so busy nowadays but may clear up come ramadhan month. Can i propose bimmerfest committee to have a suggestion thread to see forummers suggestions and opinions to make it a better event? I am sure great ideas can come out of it.

If my appointment finish early can i come after? is the meet ending early?

Thanks for your compliment my bro hehehe...
Well nowadys online is not so diff right...
Its just at your finger tips hahaha...

Hope you can finish off your task and come joins us tonite...sheers bro...:top:

There have been a slight change for today's meeting..

meeting is still at Holiday Villa, 8pm but not at Chinese Restaurant but at Ivory Room. To get direction to the room, pls refer to the Reception Counter.

If any of you guys are interested to join and contribute for the Bimmerfest, please make yourself available for a meeting..

Attendees:
1. Syahmi Aziz
2. Dzuljazz2001
3. Blackcat
4. Volvos525i + 1 friend
5. B33mer
6. Mrwhy7
7. haKKaMeE
8.JYazid
9.Vixxx
10. Anaksarawak
11.Alby325i
12. fariz.hashim

Top Bottom