BMW X4 to step into production soon

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackE90

BMW X4 might sound quite awkward considering that we talk about the other models in the X series almost daily. However, it will become a common name soon as the Germans from BMW officially confirmed that there will be a smaller brother of the current BMW X5. To be more precise, BMW CEO Norbert Reithofer recently confirmed for Auto Motor und Sport publication that the BMW X4 is currently under development and there is no doubt that the model will enter the mass production soon.
BMW-X4-rendering-1.jpg
The new BMW X4 will most likely share the same platform with the current X3 while it will have the same length of the model mentioned above, namely 4,65 meters.
BMW-X4-rendering-2.jpg
This information comes from Norbert Reithofer, the BMW CEO also announcing that under the bonnet of the new X4 will sit six-cylinder but also four-cylinder engine.
BMW-X4-rendering-3.jpg
BMW will most probably offer the new BMW X4 with a 2.0-liter diesel engine able to deliver 184 horsepower and 380 Nm of torque but also a more powerful 3.0-liter twin-turbo engine offering 306 horses and 400 Nm of torque. Other features of the new BMW X4 would be the xDrive all-wheel drive system and a Start/Stop system for improved fuel consumption.

the first pic looks sweet ...

but i simply cant digest thelooks of X1, X3 and 535 GT... bmw? hope the x4 stay away from these lines ....

:)

x5, x6, x3, x1 and now x4. do we need such minor differentiated products?

EL118;674497 said:
x5, x6, x3, x1 and now x4. do we need such minor differentiated products?

If it was me, I'd say bring back the 8 Series!

We really need something to rival Audi's R8 and the likes..

haywire;674500 said:
If it was me, I'd say bring back the 8 Series!

We really need something to rival Audi's R8 and the likes..

yes, and also something to rival Mercedes CLS. definitely not the current 535 GT which is clumpsy and ugly!

sachseelan;674458 said:
the first pic looks sweet ...

but i simply cant digest thelooks of X1, X3 and 535 GT... bmw? hope the x4 stay away from these lines ....

:)

Totally agreed bro, they just look plain ugly to me... no offence but just my personal view.

Top Bottom