BMW Service + Repair Inclusive (BSIR)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nexavibe

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Anyone know exactly what are the actual service intervals... how many times service, the break-pads, etc. etc.Apparently, the SA and service centers are confused themselves as they didn't get any clear indication from BMW.And first service is set at different mileage for different batch. This is too confusing.Anyway I bought mine from Auto Bavaria, Glenmarie.Cheers.

Just find out from SA what's the first service mileage, after that, the rest are all condition based, measured by the OBC (On-Board Computer) and it greatly depends on how you drive the car.

Mine is at 10k per service irrespective of what the obc states. I bought mine from quill.

SA said to follow OBC for service which is telling me 29000km for the first service. It doesn't feel right. Might squeeze in a service at 10000km but not sure if it might affect the BSIR. Anyone experienced this?

You can either wait for the service OBC to pop up or do a routine check every 10-15k intervals.

did my first service at 9k+ and got the BSRI sorted out.

it comes with 2 times free service at 30000 and 60000 (or 1.5 year and 3rd year)

first time service is complimentary but they need to get approval from BMW (can do at any mileage)

I will be sticking with every 10k service (out of my pocket) instead of waiting for the service OBC to popup.

Can you please advise if it is written somewhere that first time service is complimentary or is it specific from your dealer? Mine did not mention anything and was told to come back 1st service according to OBC.

Also my question is if we do out of pocket service, would the OBC extends the BSRI to a later date with the fresh oil?

my 320d when new says service in next 15k kms. now at 5k kms, the obc says service in 5k kms...the car knows that i've been redlining her ? :eek:

Top Bottom