BMW professional radio problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dcmy

Club Guest
It happen to me when i drive my car to Ipoh and back to KL, total 360km...whole journey i didn't switch on my radio(wish to hear the nice engine sound rather then radio), but when i reach KL i switch on the radio for traffic report, it had no sound at all, no matter CD , AUX or radio, but after i reach home i off the car and start back, then the radio only come out with music:stupid:. Did you guys experience this kind of situation? Thanks in advance

Bro, when you say no sound at all, did the backlight turn on? Or totally no power?

It happened to me no power, no clock on the MID (radio). Fuse blown. Replaced fuse, problem solved.

Cheers.
seewai

seewai;627984 said:
Bro, when you say no sound at all, did the backlight turn on? Or totally no power?

It happened to me no power, no clock on the MID (radio). Fuse blown. Replaced fuse, problem solved.

Cheers.
seewai

The Back light is on.....No problem now...don't know why the problem happen on that day..

dcmy;629215 said:
The Back light is on.....No problem now...don't know why the problem happen on that day..

Glad it's ok now. E90 sure have more sophisticated electronics than my humble E39.

Maybe the radio OS failed to boot up, or the sound processor hang :p

seewai;629265 said:
Glad it's ok now. E90 sure have more sophisticated electronics than my humble E39.

Maybe the radio OS failed to boot up, or the sound processor hang :p

Do you think is it better for me to send back to AB for checking?

Top Bottom