BMW M5 | HAMANN Full Edition Race

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzamDatoMohd

Club Guest
BMW M5 - E60 HAMANN Full Edition RaceExterior An exterior of the car was introduced to the publicity in two colors (mat black and blue). The most radical change on the bodywork of M5 is its general broadening – so called Wide Body. A front bumper is connected with a mask (typical for the BMW cars). The bigger hole for an air intake to the cooler and smaller holes for disc brakes, are situated in the bottom part of the bumper. The broadening (wide body) is used to the off-take of a warmed air from front brakes and for the intake to the rear ones.The rear bumper is redesigned to the whole shape of a BMW car. A diffuser (prevents air turbulences behind the car) is situated in a bottom part of the bumper. Four oval 76mm Duplex exhaust tips are installed at the side. There are sensors on both bumpers which help to park better. Also we can find decent but sporting spoiler on the trunk door. There is also a spoiler in the window which is optically extending the roof. Hamman also changed stock mirrors to the carbon ones with the blinkers. Also stock wheels replacement is one of the exterior changes. They are black alloy wheel discs with dimensions 9x21” in the front (255/30 tires) and 10,5x21” in the rear (295/25 tires)
f0e085e5.jpg
83bf2055.jpg
InteriorThe interior is in the red-black style. There is a red colored carbon is used on the steering wheel, a center of the console and other parts.The seats are coated with a quality leather (also in red and black). They are also heated and ventilated. Stock pedals was removed and replaced for the sporting Hamman pedals.Performance tuning: The performance tuning: The 5 liters, 10 cylinders engine hidden under the red carbon cover was improved by the HM/M+60 sporting kit (a re-programming of the control unit, a removal of the limiter, an air filter, a catalyzer ). This has caused an increasing of the performance from 507hp to 537hp (347kW).The modification of the heads of cylinder and the exhaust manifold has increased the performance to 567 hp (417kW). A maximum torque is about 533Nm and the top speed is 320kmph. That’s nice, isn’t it?Regards,Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad @ Zack'sFXCM MALAYSIA BERHADRAPID MERCHANT GROUP OF COMPANIESBMW | HAMANN Sports E60 - Sapphire Black - UK Spec
5087663e.jpg

welcome to the club...is that your car? perhaps you could do an intro at the newbie section so that we could welcome you properly

What do u want to show us here?? :stupid: :stupid:

I think this is a newbie intro la..

A male, full name is Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad, occupation is CEO, photo also got ma.. contact number and fax number also got.. :D

and of course, a detail explanation of his all 3 rides.. Cool...!

I should introduce my ride too... and it should go like this..

BMW - E90
AUTO BAVARIA Standard Edition
Rear Apron End Panel With no Integrated Diffuser, with STANDARD suspension kit, STANDARD aerodynamic kit and BMW ORIGINAL 17" light-alloy wheels design "158".

The new STANDARD front bumper unit including daytime running lights and 2 fog lights, self leveling Hi/Low Xenon lights with projector lens.

:D

Yes, I do agree this should be moved to the newbie section. I also realised a similar posting is in another thread. Now that I called spamming... moderator should delete duplicated thread and send a friendly warning to the poster so he does not do it again.

Welcome Azam!

this guy just reminds me so much of lamp berger. i dont know why.

nice to hav u here but wld be great if u cld intro yrslf in the newbie section or u really meant tat tis is an intro of yrslf .................FXCM trading yeah mmmmmmmmm

aloo...anak latok wa cakap lu...don play...play...aaaaaaaaaaa.....
................avoid kamagra..............

What is the possible and logical reason(s) of this post?

1. His method of introducing himself to the club or
2. Probably advertising his cars for sale. If so, how much are you selling it for bro? or
3. We exchange our foreign currency with his company to buy his cars.

AzamDatoMohd, welcome to the club anyway! :hello: :dontknow:

ooooooooppppppssss soli azam anyway welcome as u r in the rite club

Welcome aboard to the wrong plane section man, It should be in newbies

i think its an introduction of Azam about himself, CEO and M5 is his current status. i dun think he's selling his car.

Maybe the 3 M5s is one, just different stage in "life".. :rolleyes:

is it just me or is the photos attached to the post NOT an E60 M5?

Mouse;282873 said:
i think its an introduction of Azam about himself, CEO and M5 is his current status. i dun think he's selling his car.

Thanks for clearing the air Mouse. I think so too.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom