BMW Innovation Days 28th-29th AUGUST 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ALBundy

Founding Member
Starting this week, BMW will launch a new Innovation Day program specially cater to all BMW enthusiasts and owners. A whole range of cars such as 135, 335, Z4, X5, F10, F01, 325 convertible, X1 and etc etc will be made available for extended test drives. Participants would be able to experience the latest technology from BMW such as DCT, Active Integral Steering, Twin Power TARBOOOOOO power :) and the awesome diesel engines (doocrayboy's favorite :p ) This weekend the venue would be at Auto Bavaria Glenmarie :) See some of you there. Cheers

Only for this weekend, those that plan to go better make reservations as very limited spaces are available.

Hmmm.. I didn't read today's paper so if I'm free tomorrow hopefully I can go ;)

Thanks!

Great day at Glenmarie!

Yes lah...need reservations...so went twice! Yesterday to look-see and managed to get a spot to drive today! Drove the Z4 sDrive35is and the 523i! Met Albundy, sunnypuan(met before at 320d tt) and kevster! Albundy and Kevster were our convoy drive leaders/instructors! Instructions belted out over walky talkies! 1 hour drive to and back Cyberjaya! The Z4 sDrive35is? Hmmmm...too much money for a car that didnt stir my inner mojo that much. The 523i...nice spacious seats....still a bit of an unclish image the cabin me thinks and the engine..underpowered! Booked in to test the 335i coupe at Sg Besi next week! Yeah need reservations..so quickly get to it people. Call up Sg Besi prompto!:top::top:

XXX;545842 said:
...dont take 335 take the 135! ...

Drove the 335i DCT today with Albundy taking the lead ! I loves every second of it....:top: My inner self quicky turns to a devil behind the wheels. Took a sharp corner at the begining of the convoy because cannot resist the car performances. Sorry Bundy.... can't resist the temptations lah....hahaha

sunnypuan;545845 said:
Drove the 335i DCT today with Albundy taking the lead ! I loves every second of it....:top: My inner self quicky turns to a devil behind the wheels. Took a sharp corner at the begining of the convoy because cannot resist the car performances. Sorry Bundy.... can't resist the temptations lah....hahaha

Yeah we saw u doing that, u cheeky devil!:top:

Hahaha...some of you tried to be naughty but as I said there will be ample opportunities later during the drive to test the car's abilities on the corners and the awesome twin power turbo when the road is clear and wide :)

Glad to meet some of you, and nice to know everyone had fun with the rides :)

Not easy to handle the "awesome twin power turbo"..... so must be careful in playing it :p

sunnypuan;545845 said:

so sunny have ya decided to get the tiga tiga lima I ..... then we can tompang test ya ride .... :)

ICEMAN 13;546144 said:
so sunny have ya decided to get the tiga tiga lima I ..... then we can tompang test ya ride .... :)

Bro Icey....For RM498,800 ! ! I'll settle for the 30mins test drive only lor... :listen: But it's really a very fun car to rempit with ! ! The only let down is the car is everywhere on the highway. have to counter the steering frequently. Might be the suspension set up or the 19" wheels ! ! Overall verdict is AWESOME DRIVING MACHINE....:top:

ALBundy;546066 said:
Hahaha...some of you tried to be naughty but as I said there will be ample opportunities later during the drive to test the car's abilities on the corners and the awesome twin power turbo when the road is clear and wide :)

Glad to meet some of you, and nice to know everyone had fun with the rides :)

Thanks again, Bundy ! ! For not BLACKLISTING my name for the 2nd drive.....:top: hahahaha.... I'll PROMISE to be good next time ! :eek:

David Yong;546142 said:
Not easy to handle the "awesome twin power turbo"..... so must be careful in playing it :p

David, now I really understand why you loving your 335 more everyday ! ! :top:

sunnypuan;546150 said:
Bro Icey....For RM498,800 ! !....:top:

sunny glad that you had lotsa fun ....sober ehhh ..

there you go ... 4988 100big 100 small ...this tue larrr ...who know luck may be on ya side to own a 335 by wed ... :)

Top Bottom