Bmw festival 2012, gaydon uk

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anxious

Club Guest
I have been reading the BMW Car Magazine UK for the past 10 years ie since I started owning BMWs.Every October issue of the magazine,there is an article about the annual BMW Festival held in the Heritage Motor Center, Gaydon, Warwickshire in late August.Every year, I put the date down in my diary. This year, the show fell on Raya day ie 19.8.2012 and therefore I convinced my wife to go London/Paris for a holiday, a week before and after Raya. I then managed to sneek in a trip to Stratford Upon Avon(which is half an hour away from the Heritage Motor Center) for 2 nights.We spent 4 hours at the BMW Festival on Aug 19th. It was spectacular. The Mat Salleh's really know how to take care of the cars.Most cars there were older than 2 generations. I saw a lot of E46 & E36 but hardly any E60 or E90.I am uploading some of my pictures onto Flicker and will put it up here when its done.

Ok. Here's the link...http://www.flickr.com/photos/87464855@N02/?donelayout=1

8008614265_93a2f2155e_m.jpg

anxious;772106 said:
The Mat Salleh's really know how to take care of the cars.

Most cars there were older than 2 generations. I saw a lot of E46 & E36 but hardly any E60 or E90.

We should learn all the way long with those Mat Salleh, they really appreciate the heritage including the "Automobile"

this is something we can improve or add into our club activity.. Possibly do this during our club annual dinner:4:

Check out dec issue of bmw car. Letters/postbag section. My letter on my trip to gaydon is the letter of month. Got meguiar's kit.

I bet that was a damn good 4 hours you spent there...never had the chance to go myself although I lived in UK for 7 years!

Need to put in my to-do list then.

haywire;789950 said:
I bet that was a damn good 4 hours you spent there...never had the chance to go myself although I lived in UK for 7 years!

Need to put in my to-do list then.

Yes. It was fantastic.

Top Bottom