BMW F30 320i xDrive - Any review?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
NanaHAra said:
Hi all bros....

I come across this Recond F30 320i xDrive Msport. And I found some info from the web that this is 4WD car. Is there any comment or review about this car? Planing to get this car before Chinese new year.
Nice but its an import as local BMW's do not have xDrive. Not trying to jinx you but if something does happen to the xDrive system its gonna be a total pain trying to find parts for it. Best to find a locally assembled recond F30.

On a good note the xDrive system on a F30 is awesome...its on par with Audi's Quattro system. Its a pity we cannot specify it as an option here in Bolehland especially when we have loads of slippery roads during and after rain.

seancorr said:
Nice but its an import as local BMW's do not have xDrive. Not trying to jinx you but if something does happen to the xDrive system its gonna be a total pain trying to find parts for it. Best to find a locally assembled recond F30.

On a good note the xDrive system on a F30 is awesome...its on par with Audi's Quattro system. Its a pity we cannot specify it as an option here in Bolehland especially when we have loads of slippery roads during and after rain.
Bro, thank you for your replied. :rock:

Top Bottom