BMW E9X clocked/tempered mileage signs?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hackerwayne

Club Guest
Im still in a process of searching around for a nice, good cond E92 (PM me if anyone plan to sell :) ) & did some research about BMW mileage tempering, as far as i know, E39 & E46 has something called "Mileage Tamper Dot", which is a "dot" on the dash near the Mileage. (See pictures) View attachment 29684 Does the E9X has such feature implemented also? Any sifu here can advice? :eek: I know the mileage is also stored in the keys, but it would be too much of work to bring that key to authorized dealers to verify the mileage & most dealers refuse my request to plug in a cable into the OBD port to check the mileage there. So is there another way to verify the actual mileage?

If u like the car so much but u still hv concern about mileage, what u can do is put small deposit to the dealer to let u bring the car for health check at your preferred workshop....of course the dealer will follow la.

If the car is ok, including mileage is to your satisfaction, then u have to take it. If not, the dealer will have to rectify any fault or u hv right to get back your deposit.

I did this twice before. Sent car for checking at aam and another time sent to bmw svc ctr.

Fadlan's car is among the best you can find bro, he has replaced every wear and tear parts and its look like new. Don't forget it come with lots of M performance kits

Top Bottom