BMW E90 Gear Problem, Anyone happen this before?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jackzai

Club Guest
My car just happen this when finish Chinese New Year~
Already Replace Crankshaft Sensor and Camshaft Sensor~
But The Problem still Happen~
Im feel like when the car engine is hot, the problem will become serious~
Plug in Computer test got an Error Come out, there wrote DME 2DCA Error- Can EGS TIME OUT~
Anyone happen this before?
Any recommend workshop to fix this?
Prefer Cheras/Ampang Area

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igmg4tcV1Ks
IMG_5390.JPG

what seems to be the problem? u should not shift to D or DS while your handbrake is up as it will stress the gearbox.

Mel279 said:
thx~ Already try this~but not help~

DanzE90 said:
what seems to be the problem? u should not shift to D or DS while your handbrake is up as it will stress the gearbox.
Nope, i just wan to stop it and record the video~ It will happen when i was driving~

DanzE90 said:
what happened actually? kindly describe the issue.
The problem is when the engine is hot, the gear will feel unsmooth when driving~When you driving it will be like the video i record,The "D" will suddenly fade off and come back~ When it happen this, then you will feel the car is suddenly free gear and goes to D gear like that~

Due to power connection at transmission connector.if the pin is found loose push it forward and lock it into place

subraputra said:
Bro try to check ur gearbox socket near the gear box maybe contact problem
Already check there and tighten it already~ But it still happen

subraputra said:
Due to power connection at transmission connector.if the pin is found loose push it forward and lock it into place
Already check there and tighten it already~ But it still happen

seem to be issue with the valve body solenoid, I have a friend got gear issue with his e60, replaced the solenoid valves, it fix the issue.

Mel279 can u give the contact number where ur friend did the solenoid valves replacement

Mel279 said:
seem to be issue with the valve body solenoid, I have a friend got gear issue with his e60, replaced the solenoid valves, it fix the issue.
give me the contact too~ how much he fix?

Top Bottom