BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro Zidee if you are reading, your inbox is full or something and I cant PM you. Clear your inbox or leave a message here.

BMW 8 Series

Found this on the side of the road yesterday. Probably should have put this into the container instead? Costs less than my 530i, some are even half the price and one is just selling at GBP2000.

But when it comes to roadtax renewal, I might faint at the JPJ office every year...not to mention the spare parts

4789595781_4cb2caab3b_b.jpg

4789595789_326485ceb6_b.jpg

haywire;542196 said:
Found this on the side of the road yesterday. Probably should have put this into the container instead? Costs less than my 530i, some are even half the price and one is just selling at GBP2000.

But when it comes to roadtax renewal, I might faint at the JPJ office every year...not to mention the spare parts

4789595781_4cb2caab3b_b.jpg

4789595789_326485ceb6_b.jpg

Very nice example Haywire bro. Was this taken in Bristol? :D

Yes in Clifton Village. I've seen it many times before, I think it belongs to one of the shopkeeper there.

haywire;542300 said:
Yes in Clifton Village. I've seen it many times before, I think it belongs to one of the shopkeeper there.

Ooh, Clifton. Rarely went there during my time in Bristol. I think I did walk around that area once on the way to the Clifton bridge.

Seen some awesome rides there, the odd Jag XJ and XKR, and a Bentley Conti GT. :top:

Gosh, I miss Bristol. :D

I've been here 7 years now, its probably good time to go back. I'm sure I'll miss Bristol too when I'm home.

Number Plate LED

Just bought a replacement LED bulb for my number plate light. Should be a direct replacement with no error on the instrument cluster. Costs £6.25 on eBay for two bulbs.

CANBUS239.jpg

Now hoping that both sides of my number plate light would have a same LED colour

4753395691_6d5736fe90_b.jpg

Beautiful 8 series! Tak ditelan zaman. I still remember how fantastic the look is in 1989 when I saw this car was driven by Pahang royalty who brought it back from KL to Pahang followed by police outrider.

Anyway, your AP can bring car more than 10 years ka?

as far as i know AP has no restriction on the age of car. that 8 series not mine la hehe mati mau mantain

haywire;548056 said:
as far as i know AP has no restriction on the age of car. that 8 series not mine la hehe mati mau mantain

Tidak apa ma.. ada pound sterling.

Just won a fire extinguisher set on eBay, luckly the seller lives in the same city as me so will be picking it up myself. Total to be paid GBP23 - cheap!

The one I bought

4853301173_8e4f902995_b.jpg

Bracket is original BMW, but the extinguisher itself is a Kiddie-Thorn aftermarket manufactured in 2009. The original BMW branded ones are a rebranded Glora extinguisher anyway. Furthermore this one have a capacity indicator unlike the original.

The original fire extinguisher set with BMW branded tube

4853906334_d84733835d_b.jpg

How it will be fitted to the car

4853287343_1affe2ce46_b.jpg

Bought this just as a precaution, seeing too many cars on fire these days!

Just sharing a few items I bought over the last few days on eBay. Buying as much things as I can before going back to Malaysia

4883862059_f6c995a4bf.jpg

1) Fire extinguisher + fixing bracket for E39

2) Aluminium ///M Pedal set including dead pedal/foot rest

3) Oddments tray for my centre armrest phone tray (currently empty - no tray for phone)

4) Coin tray to replace the ash tray in the centre console

5) LED bulb for rear number plate light

6) Aluminium rings for instrument cluster (aluminium not plastic)

7) Tyre valves cover with BMW emblem

8) Rear boot ///M badge (Not planning to fit this, comes as a set with grill badge below)

9) Front grill ///M badge

10) Blank key (I have one spare key in a bad state, replacing the covers for it)

Also still waiting for my genuine BMW rear rubber mats to arrive as below

4884496808_133dbc7034.jpg

Still have no luck for the front ones, still looking. Bought the rear ones because they are cheap(ish).

These are the front ones I'm still looking for - BMW have stopped producing them for RHD, so going crazy looking everywhere for them. The rear ones are the same with the LHD ones so are still available.

4883894369_c61a8165da.jpg

Anyone have a genuine BMW carpet or rubber mat? What I want to know is whether I can just buy a LHD one and swap sides. Will it work? I dont have my car with me now so cant tsee how that'll turn out. Anyone can do a comparison?

Also contemplating to buy the aluminium extended SMG paddles.

The rear rubber mat just came in through the post 10 minutes ago:

4884085583_8eb81d0623.jpg

Came complete with a fixing screw to fix it to the floor. By the looks of it, its a really high quality one, a true genuine BMW product.

If only I could find the front ones......

haywire;551233 said:
Just sharing a few items I bought over the last few days on eBay. Buying as much things as I can before going back to Malaysia

4883862059_f6c995a4bf.jpg

1) Fire extinguisher + fixing bracket for E39

2) Aluminium ///M Pedal set including dead pedal/foot rest

3) Oddments tray for my centre armrest phone tray (currently empty - no tray for phone)

4) Coin tray to replace the ash tray in the centre console

5) LED bulb for rear number plate light

6) Aluminium rings for instrument cluster (aluminium not plastic)

7) Tyre valves cover with BMW emblem

8) Rear boot ///M badge (Not planning to fit this, comes as a set with grill badge below)

9) Front grill ///M badge

10) Blank key (I have one spare key in a bad state, replacing the covers for it)

Also still waiting for my genuine BMW rear rubber mats to arrive as below

4884496808_133dbc7034.jpg

Still have no luck for the front ones, still looking. Bought the rear ones because they are cheap(ish).

These are the front ones I'm still looking for - BMW have stopped producing them for RHD, so going crazy looking everywhere for them. The rear ones are the same with the LHD ones so are still available.

4883894369_c61a8165da.jpg

Anyone have a genuine BMW carpet or rubber mat? What I want to know is whether I can just buy a LHD one and swap sides. Will it work? I dont have my car with me now so cant tsee how that'll turn out. Anyone can do a comparison?

Also contemplating to buy the aluminium extended SMG paddles.

:eek::eek::eek:

tak boleh tahan lah bang...as usual, the most complete e39 ever in Malaysia...:wink:

Btw, talking about cup holders, what about these:

0404tecbmw.jpg

1104974360_1.jpg

IMG_7710.jpg

1106874031_1.jpg

1106873279_1.jpg

Isn't that cooooool cupholder. Manufactured originally by TEC, but now they are producing it officially for BMW, as the first photo shows, now with BMW name instead of TEC. Folds back and hidden in that compartment, only when you open it it slides out. Part number 51160394760. Couldnt find it on realoem.com though?

Price is bit steep though for a cupholder. $90, plus $10 shipping to UK or Malaysia. I think I'll ask my local dealer about it tomorrow, just to find out how much they are here.

Top Bottom