BMW 320d Sports - Limited Edition

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KennyG

Club Guest
Saw this at Quill Auto. Limited edition comes with BMW performance steering wheel, BMW carbon side mirrors & BMW carbon rear spoiler. Looks stunning. The Accessories cost abt RM14K but you pay only RM4K for it.

The yellow and grey BMW performance stripes look much better than this red green combo. The dealer is prob trying to meet their quota of BMW Performance parts sales hence this "limited edition" model

I think the balance of the 14k upgrade is paid by CASTROL.. :listen: :D

nice car 320d power full car , i have test drive it , worth buying

fitted the new generation engine n47d turbo

Hai there,

Anybody tested d car?

The steering have few display like in f1 car at buttons left n rite. Im not sure the buttons will function and the display from the steering?

Anybody got any info?

TQ

yb_eone;473982 said:
Hai there,

Anybody tested d car?

The steering have few display like in f1 car at buttons left n rite. Im not sure the buttons will function and the display from the steering?

Anybody got any info?

TQ

Yes the BMW performance steering will function as should. Oil temp, lap times, rev redline indicator etc.

those red and green lines cheapen the car... looks awful
looks like a car used for some commercial
for flip sake... the car is a BMW...WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE PUT STRIPES ON IT AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN AH BENG CAR

Here is the orginal BMW Performance stripe on the LCI white E90. Much better looking than the Castrol looking red and green one hehe.

2009-bmw-performance-kit-4.jpg

bmw-performance-3-series-3.jpg

E46Fanatic;474068 said:
Here is the orginal BMW Performance stripe on the LCI white E90. Much better looking than the Castrol looking red and green one hehe.

2009-bmw-performance-kit-4.jpg

bmw-performance-3-series-3.jpg

now this is much better......:top:

Hi Ken! Below was my first intro post as a newbie...

My name is Raymond and I just bought a Limited Edition BMW 320d Sports from Quill. Here's the link in CBT.

http://cbt.com.my/091205/diesel-bmw-...-edition-guise

I wonder if any of you also bought the same car? Could we keep in touch? So far, so good. Am very happy with it. Yes, it is very torquey. Hits 200km/hr easily, too easily even. Get about 800kms per full tank city driving. Full tank costs 96MR. Very quiet on the inside unless you step on it, then you hear the heady sound of the turbine whirl. Slight engine noise when you open the doors. Still, it does give a sporty allure to the car, you dont wan't it as quiet as grandad's Camry, do you?...( sorry to all you Camry owners out there...you all have a very good quiet car, no offence meant).

Hope you all liked my first post and let's keep in touch!

Regards,

Ray

P.S.-Where's the plaque they mention, Ken?...The best is the special plaque which bears the signed autograph of Augusto Farfus, the BMW Team Germany driver for World Tour Car Championship (WTCC).

What is the redline for this diesel car? Just wondering how useful would the rev "meter" on the steering on a diesel car?
BTW congrats on the new car doc. I just love the torque! ;)

Hi Ray,

I just bought the same unit fm Quill as well but the car will only be out next week i guess.I asked Quill about the plaque also but til now no answers fm them.

Top Bottom