bme e36 HotBits Adjustable H/L S/H to swap with Blistein Absorber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackyhung

Club Guest
I was thinking whether anyone here interested to swap my hotbits adjustable (Silver color) @ 3K of strength for e36?? i was using it for around a year and enjoy sweapping all the corners that i went through! But recently i seldom drive the car and when my family members drive my car, i want them to have a little more comfort! ( :So what u need to do to swap ??- Front : I will need the Absorber Mounting, Absorber & Spring (You will get Upper Pillow Mount with adjustable HotBits absorber)- Rear : I just need the absorber, but big shaft one, not the small shaft.Anything can give me a call @ 012-2527279Thanks guys/girls

Hmmmm... interesting proposition. Watching this closely!

haha..interesting then go for it! ( : you will enjoy all the corners that comes to you!

I have Blistein yellow and H&R springs for E36 for sale. You can have it and also keep hotbits. I love em hotbits man...so much fun. Make me an offer and take it. Sms or call me 012 2593709

I am interested at your hotbits and possibly buying off from you

bro, if you wanna buy off from me then you could buy the blistein from ssmann and then u could take the hotbits from me! ( :

but make sure it is B8 Blistein.!

What is the conclusion of this deal? Anything left to sell? I'm interested in a B8-Hotbits swap too, let me know pls:)

guys, item went to LuCKY ICEMAN! ( ; BTW, My ride is up for sale..if you don't have trust on me please ask ICEMAN regarding my car! ( :

jackyhung;637147 said:
guys, item went to LuCKY ICEMAN! ( ; BTW, My ride is up for sale..if you don't have trust on me please ask ICEMAN regarding my car! ( :

yehh bought this crap from him and hereby goes the story ...

1st just wanting to swap with any bilsteins set up and told me that he would be OK with the set up from SSMAN's classified thread which he is selling..therefore went down to ssman's place and took away his set for sale which comes complete with billies and the springs ..paid him and left ...

the next day went down to a shop is cheras to take the hotbits away ..well the hotbits were then removed and then while installing there had no top mount as the hotbits came with those pillow mounts top ball ...instead OK with me buy a new set of top mount..and towards installing the rear saw a billie was a little loose and he claimed for it and i was OK with it and told him to wait and let me find a single rear billie for him as what is faulty i will bare with it as this is word of mouth i gave... then he told me some sad stories about not to use the rear hotbit spring as he had some problem of it and not sure where he had kept those spring and insisted me to use the current springs he had with it ...hence told me further that the hotbits srpings aren't that expensive and can be bought if i wanted it new...but his old ones had given him some problem of not being defined to me..and i tought how expensive can the new one be ..paid for a new mounting and workmanship RM350 and left the shop ...

day2 ...sms came by telling me that the car is not behaving well and the rear is giving him a lot of problem ..well even with a non workable absorber also we had driven cars but this fussy seller wants me to rectify his problem ASAP ...so search the entire klang valley for a single abs and finnaly found one at autofuture for RM600 ..paid this joker for it too a brand new abs ...

day 3~5 : sms came telling me that the one i bought for him was a B8 and not a B6 ...but this was told to me after installing the parts ...he took out the week abs and told me to pick it up at the workshop and i told him since it was b8 then i need to find a b6 for replacement ...

day 6 : got a single set of B6 and called him to get back to the workshop to replace it so that i could take back the spanking new B8 and could sell it off for a few hundred buck ...to all my amaze this person removed the B6 and kept the B8 ..and later informed me that he was happy with the B8 / B6 combi at the rear ...

so all over i've solved his problem for once and for all ....after some damage to my pocket ..

now when comes to my turn

i install the HOTBITS and they did not work as good as it should ...took it out and went to speedworks to get if checked and same time asked them to service it .. welll i was shoked that they was also other items of it which was faulty ..the cannister and one of the strut housing ..i was billed rm880 ( 2 insert tube was faulty and the cannisters too ) 240 + 160

well then i enquired at speedworks about the rear springs and they gave me a quote of rm800 for a pair and perches are around rm400 for a pair and it's whooping rm 1200 more..but i was told by him this springs aren't exensive ...soon after that his sms reply to me was he gave it to person who drives a GRAY E36 by the name of vincent OR Steve and asked me to look for him if i wanted those rear springs and perches " what a joke"

so i called this idiotic person about the 2 faulty insert tube and the faulty cannister tube and he told me he will meet me up to discuss it with me during the KLUANG BFAST DRIVE ... but it was a non show up ...
so i've been calling him and send him a few sms about it and all i got was Fxxxx OFF sms back from him and " PLS DO NOT CALL ME BACK "

well what a quiet and gentle person can do is something you guys need to take car off ...hope this don't happen to anyone else out there ...just to share my part of story ..

when you try to be too good to one this is what you get in returns ..

JACKY you don't quite know me ...and moreover you're aren't that gentleman after all .... heard that you got some spanking from SSMAN wanting to know how much he sold me the abs and springs for ...dammm never knew you're a jerk by calling up other too to find out how much one has sold his item ...

Damn that sucks Phai..
Sorry to hear about this incident and don't worry, people like these will learn their lesson in some way or another.
Be a gentleman at least and answer his calls, jacky.

Phai...sorry to hear all this.

Jacky - pls be a honorable person and do the right thing. Iceman did all that for you, the least you can do is answer his calls/sms and sort out the issue.

BTW - this Jacky guy dropped me a PM some months back, asking me what price I sold the shocks and springs to Iceman, why I cheated him, my shocks are B6 and not B8 and how I should be honorable and refund Iceman the money etc etc etc. I still have the PM. He conveniently left his no for me to return call, and I did. It took him all of 3 mins to not say another word. Maybe, Iceman, its time we go look for this fella if he does not call u and we take the absorbers and H&R springs back....

his sms "Fxxx OFF" has gone way too far IMHO ...instead of solving this matter is a proper way i think he has stepped on the wrong foot ...

Relax Phai, don't stoop to his level..I'm sure theres a better way in solving things bro..

Wow that's terrible. His attitude was totally uncalled for, I hope this crook gets what's coming for him.

Phai, i suggest u write to the MC, tell them what has transpired and then recommend his profile be suspended. Then, u come pick me up we go look for the absorbers and springs...i bring my mech, hydraluic jack n tools on standbye..some bandages and ghee also I will bring

Iceman sorry to hear about this deal turning sour.

Jacky, I think you should do the honourable thing which to me is to pay Iceman for the repairs done on the hotbits, or call off the deal. We should not take advantage of any members here.

Cheers

deep3102;656127 said:
Damn that sucks Phai..
Sorry to hear about this incident and don't worry, people like these will learn their lesson in some way or another.
Be a gentleman at least and answer his calls, jacky.

:listen: no worries guys . . . Wht goes round will eventually comes around ..... Will keep a look out for this guy for sure :top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom