Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
a2418.jpg

..some lovely Z3...
a44c2.jpg

sachseelan;664334 said:
iirc, member here, belong to a cool pretty lady.
quite a fan, few bimmers.

hola :)

Bro Sach and Riz, my neighbour from down the road eh. =)
They have a 530i and Z4 3.0i too! Awesome cars. But I always meet a man driving the cars, no cool pretty lady yet. Haha.

I think I saw Parydpeople's E36 as well as another white E36 with Schnitzer rims just opposite The Scott Garden in OKR earlier tonight. Then I might have spotted the E30 DTM as worked upon by our fellow forumer wpyan76 whilst I was in Kuchai for dinner... :top:

Eggie86;669566 said:
I think I saw Parydpeople's E36 as well as another white E36 with Schnitzer rims just opposite The Scott Garden in OKR earlier tonight. Then I might have spotted the E30 DTM as worked upon by our fellow forumer wpyan76 whilst I was in Kuchai for dinner... :top:

Deii, you went yum seng ar? Hahaha...You must have spotted a different one bro..E30 DTM also masuk cat ma... Cheers bro

pardypeople;669624 said:
Deii, you went yum seng ar? Hahaha...You must have spotted a different one bro..E30 DTM also masuk cat ma... Cheers bro

Hahaha... Cos I saw a silver E36 with the BBS rims... I mean your previous BBS rims... :biggrin:

sachseelan;671013 said:
yes it is, always shiny ...

so how many more bimmers you spot in the pic?

:)

From what my tiny eyes can see, opposite lane facing camera, got E60 and X5, then 5 cars ahead of the E38, looks like an F10. Then 4 cars ahead of that F10, looks like silver E36. :p

Eggie86;670988 said:
Looks like Kadir's awesome E38... :love:

..hehe..far as i can tell, E38's are most beautiful BMW's crawling around, if you ask me..design work on that car is just awesome..

Eggie86;671055 said:
From what my tiny eyes can see, opposite lane facing camera, got E60 and X5, then 5 cars ahead of the E38, looks like an F10. Then 4 cars ahead of that F10, looks like silver E36. :p

wow. me saw only 4 .... :)

Eggie86;671055 said:
the black double-parked car near the top of the photo looks like an e60.

very clean e38! loving the old school extending antenna! reminds me of the one our e30 had long ago..

dalcross;672271 said:
very clean e38! loving the old school extending antenna! reminds me of the one our e30 had long ago..

Didn't realise the antenna until you mentioned it! :biggrin:

Top Bottom