Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
///

dsc006632.jpg

dsc00664dt.jpg

Size comparison of an X6 and my little E46 :4: The X6 had to do 3 point-turn couple of times to exit the car park hehehe ... Sweet ride nonetheless

IMAG0269.jpg

bmw7833;674467 said:

Lim, my apologies to u..i was sin such a busy day for that day and could not make it for a TT..anyway, u did shoot some lovely pics in JB...hehe..thanks

JFT63;674583 said:
Lim, my apologies to u..i was sin such a busy day for that day and could not make it for a TT..anyway, u did shoot some lovely pics in JB...hehe..thanks

No worry bro, met initialM can talk cock till 12am.

B33mEr;674531 said:
Saw this nice E30 in subang jaya :love:

IMAG0409.jpg

I think I overtook this car along the Persiaran Kewajipan on Saturday morning... Hehehe...

Nice E30!!

Eggie86;674698 said:
I think I overtook this car along the Persiaran Kewajipan on Saturday morning... Hehehe...

Nice E30!!

Haha ... there's plenty of nice E30 in subang jaya :) There's one in damansara with an ///M stripe i think he's a member here ... will snap pics of it when i pass by his house again :)

B33mEr;674754 said:
Haha ... there's plenty of nice E30 in subang jaya :) There's one in damansara with an ///M stripe i think he's a member here ... will snap pics of it when i pass by his house again :)

Ooh, the white E30. That car's for sale if not mistaken and I used to see it a lot when I was previously working around there. Then found out from Mizhan that another E30 owner used to work at the same building as I was. He drives a really awesome white E30 too, with an epic exhaust note. :top:

muhaiminrahim;675431 said:
i know this dude!! haha!! buat apa KL bro? so far from home eh?

I thought pic taken on 17th. Sept, on d way back from Sunway with Mr. VP after installed M3 steering wheel. Is it true Bro Sachseelan?

EC773;675433 said:
I thought pic taken on 17th. Sept, on d way back from Sunway with Mr. VP after installed M3 steering wheel. Is it true Bro Sachseelan?

if its not true.. nothing wrong maaa...hehehe..

Came across an E90 sedan with flared wheelarches today entering MEX. Car has BMW Motorsport livery on one half of the car, front to rear. Looks pretty wicked. Not sure whether genuine M3 sedan, cos didn't notice the quad pipes although car has side vents.

EC773;675433 said:

just out from subang to federal... u floored it a little when i got close, hehe :cool:

Top Bottom