Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
..yet another faker...yay :)

FAKER.jpg

..hey guys, have you ever had some uncomfortable situation, because of taking shots..like, owner of vehicle realized that you taking pictures and from there, some ugly situation appear ??

Must ask sachseelan..he took most pics here..hehe..sometimes must ask for 'tumpang ambil gambar bang' i guess...lol..

Ecc0;665155 said:
..yet another faker...yay :)

FAKER.jpg

How is that a fake? It just shows ///M badge ... A fake is when you put an ///M3 or ///M5 badge on a non-M. BMW put ///M decals M-Sport cars plus in some cases it's even a factory option for the ///M badge on a non-M.

..well to me, everything exposed as something what it is not, is a fake..cant be more simple than that :)

Ecc0;665717 said:
..well to me, everything exposed as something what it is not, is a fake..cant be more simple than that :)

You don't say Capt Obvious!!! lol Reason for you saying the car is fake? Putting an M badge doesn't signify anything unless you put an M3 badge on a non-M E46 then it's a fake ...

You don't say Capt Obvious!!! lol Reason for you saying the car is fake? Putting an M badge doesn't signify anything unless you put an M3 badge on a non-M E46 then it's a fake ...

...well..Im sure BMW will install M logo if vehicle has any similarity with such tech :) and im not saying that car is fake..its looking to me rather convincing that it is BMW :) .. however M badge for sure doesn't reflect whats under the hood of such vehicles (fakers), therefore its fake from M standpoint and thats what Im saying la...if it is not fake, then Ill try to stick Manhart Z4 on my car so it will be 'kooler' :)

Ecc0;665803 said:
...well..Im sure BMW will install M logo if vehicle has any similarity with such tech :) and im not saying that car is fake..its looking to me rather convincing that it is BMW :) .. however M badge for sure doesn't reflect whats under the hood of such vehicles (fakers), therefore its fake from M standpoint and thats what Im saying la...if it is not fake, then Ill try to stick Manhart Z4 on my car so it will be 'kooler' :)

Look all i'm saying is that the ///M insignia is a logo of BMW Motorsport Division and every BMW owners have the right to put it at their simply because it is part of BMW heritage. Like i said putting the M badge doesn't signify anything about the car other than it's logo of ///M division and anyone that have an inkling about BMW knows that :) No need calling people fakes just because they put the M badge.

Having said that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i'm just stating mine :)

Abang Beemer, time to catch up with you soon.

Time for some cold ones for both B33MER and Ecc0. :top:

Mine also Alpina wannabe... Too bad 7 silis no M equivalent la. :biggrin:

^^always love to look at the valet there... good chance to see a supercar. BTW Sachseelan you know you have taken my family members car? lol a few here and also at empire. Must look out when ppl take pictures of cars maybe a member here!

MRsamdol;665937 said:
^^always love to look at the valet there... good chance to see a supercar. BTW Sachseelan you know you have taken my family members car? lol a few here and also at empire. Must look out when ppl take pictures of cars maybe a member here!

only the beautiful, cant help myself ... :)

Riz;665471 said:
Latest found in Bayan Baru..Penang
IMG00315-20110820-1534.jpg

Owh this is a very aggressive one, once we do a sprint along coastal hiway after I cucuk him. Go all the way till second bridge construction then I u-turn towards office. Wonder if he is a forumer..

Top Bottom