Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
selvahraje46;630172 said:
dsc00523h.jpg
QUOTE]

sach: this 530i is at a parking or at a car shop?

yep.. been there for many moons!

Quote Originally Posted by -fm- View Post
is it ok if I post some bmw shots i took in philippines?

Eggie86;630096 said:
Sure thing! Sharing is caring bro! :top:

sorry, i took a lot of pictures but the memory card was corrupted...the only pics i can upload

Euro car club Philippines gathering
5649489558_183b180af8_b.jpg

various cars
5648929315_43900377b3_b.jpg

this e23 735i looks like it just came out of the factory
5649488648_8ca4d5e4d1_b.jpg

the e30 m3 pictures got corrupted.. hmm...
5648928215_2046485db2_b.jpg

Nice shots bro.

Wow, we should have a similar meet up like that too. :top:

Awesome shots of the E23. Rarely get to see really mint-looking E23s around!

Btw, just got back from pumping tyre air at Shell SS15, and was I stuck in BMW land or what.

Saw a black E30 on the way, then at the station whilst waiting for my turn to use the air, I saw a mean-looking X6 modded with bodykit and bling rims [WRV1], then saw a red E39 with the same rims as mine, then halfway, another E90 with Breytons was queueing behind me.

Then when got into the car, saw a 5 Series GT. Haiya, BMW got some TT going on is it at Subang? :4:

Eggie86;630289 said:
Btw, just got back from pumping tyre air at Shell SS15, and was I stuck in BMW land or what.

Saw a black E30 on the way, then at the station whilst waiting for my turn to use the air, I saw a mean-looking X6 modded with bodykit and bling rims [WRV1], then saw a red E39 with the same rims as mine, then halfway, another E90 with Breytons was queueing behind me.

Then when got into the car, saw a 5 Series GT. Haiya, BMW got some TT going on is it at Subang? :4:

I think Subang Jaya has the highest concentration of BMW's in Malaysia lol ... Damansara comes close 2nd :4:

:listen: mont kiara area...from 6.30pm to 8pm...from solaris up to mont sunrise center...u can c a lot a lot a lot of bimmers..n bentley too! :43: really cuci mata kes bro

B33mEr;630320 said:
I think Subang Jaya has the highest concentration of BMW's in Malaysia lol ... Damansara comes close 2nd :4:

I think there's a correction to be made bro; highest concentration of MODERN BMW's on the road. Probably lost count as to how many times I've come across an E60, E90 and even the occasional X5s around Subang. Haha.

bimmerbutt;630325 said:
:listen: mont kiara area...from 6.30pm to 8pm...from solaris up to mont sunrise center...u can c a lot a lot a lot of bimmers..n bentley too! :43: really cuci mata kes bro

Haha yeah.

Was there a month ago and lost count of how many Porsche 911s and BMW F01s I saw during lunch time itself... :p

The land of tycoons, i must say..they are filthy rich......wheww

sachseelan;630484 said:
the white 5er GT often seen in subang belongs to CEO celcom who also has a black 6er ...

Same guy as the ex NTV7 honcho? Hehe.

The 5 GT I saw yesterday was silver/dark bluish in colour. :)

Got my copy today during dinner time near my office. Bought the issue for RM 15.90 from Selvan's...

Amazingly, the issue came with the supplement at the back! :p

Will have a look tonight after work.

andrewk;629717 said:
If you do, go to the news stand at the lower ground floor outside Jusco supermarket and opposite McD. They have at least 2 - 3 copies left. Otherwise, let me know and I'll pick it up for you Monday.

andrewk;629731 said:
Actually not a coincidence bro. I saw your post on where u bought it. Since my office is at MV, i just pop by during lunch to pick it up :)

Haha saw one of our participants of the ultimate drive in a car park with his sticker still on. Asking his permission to post the pic here :)

stig;630711 said:
Haha saw one of our participants of the ultimate drive in a car park with his sticker still on. Asking his permission to post the pic here :)

I also keep the sticker on my rear windshield. :4:

Car No.5!

bmw7833;630713 said:
I also keep the sticker on my rear windshield.

Car No.5!

New policy: I'll only take the sticker off when I get a newer sticker :D :D :D

bmw7833;630720 said:
Your daughter is interested with my son, bro..

Hahaha ... that was you bro!? Nice meeting you :) Yup my daughter is hyperactive and very friendly for her age lol

B33mEr;630772 said:
Hahaha ... that was you bro!? Nice meeting you :) Yup my daughter is hyperactive and very friendly for her age lol

Like Daddy, age not sure la... hahahahah

cheers

Top Bottom