Bimmer spotting...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nice Eggie. BTW, which edition is that?

I just bought the Feb 11 issue, with the BMW history pull out :)

andrewk;629699 said:

Aiya, everybody bought already.. RM 26.50?

Haha, I still haven't managed to find it yet. myNews selling the most recent issue with the E9 CSL cover. :p

andrewk;629699 said:

Thats March 2010 if Im not mistaken. Got the Feb 2011 too, nice. Eggie is looking for that one too.

haywire;629701 said:
Thats March 2010 if Im not mistaken. Got the Feb 2011 too, nice. Eggie is looking for that one too.

Haha. Maybe a visit to Mid Valley beckons again tonight... :p

I think the back issues will not have the supplement.

Anyways, I think Haywire could probably be the only person owning the Aegean edition in Malaysia at the moment. :top:

Eggie86;629705 said:
Haha. Maybe a visit to Mid Valley beckons again tonight... :p

If you do, go to the news stand at the lower ground floor outside Jusco supermarket and opposite McD. They have at least 2 - 3 copies left. Otherwise, let me know and I'll pick it up for you Monday.

andrewk;629717 said:
If you do, go to the news stand at the lower ground floor outside Jusco supermarket and opposite McD. They have at least 2 - 3 copies left. Otherwise, let me know and I'll pick it up for you Monday.

Haha, thanks Andrew. Haywire also bought his copy there.

Will try to drop by tonight if my schedule permits. Thanks a lot for the offer Andrew. Will let you know if I am unable to get a copy tonight. :)

andrewk;629717 said:

Hey thats where I bought my copy! What a coincidence!

haywire;629721 said:

Actually not a coincidence bro. I saw your post on where u bought it. Since my office is at MV, i just pop by during lunch to pick it up :)

haywire;629721 said:

Aiyo, you all ah... :p Hehe. The fella working there must be wondering how come two gentlemen already come and buy the same issue... :p

dsc00523h.jpg

dsc005312.jpg

Top Bottom