bilstein distributor?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sgbuloh_e90

Club Guest
anyone knows of the distributor for bilstein ? i'm looking for bilstein b8 sports shocks (yellow) for e30 ...but unfortunately im looking to get one side only as i only need to replace one .any ideas?cheers.

just buy one...

the distributor wont sell to you....

call 03-62517677... they are not the agent, but they sell them...

pussy;272852 said:
just buy one...

the distributor wont sell to you....

call 03-62517677... they are not the agent, but they sell them...

thanks there bro pussy .
but already settled for bilstein black front a pair first. got it from Munich auto.
less performance but i guess its much better than my leaked bilstein yellow shock. (one side only ..grr)

just wondering if there's better alternative to the bilstein shocks?(yellow or black even)

Bilstein Agent : 03-7722 2880, their price is same as Singapore! Call them.
I bought B8 recently from other shop, but much more expensive before I found this one from Auto Magazine, with a big advertisement. Surprising that most of us not aware there is Bilstein Agent in Malaysia, so waste no time with other shop, you can call a few shops in KL and then call them, you will surely find their price is much cheaper, wish I know earlier! Good Luck!

535i;272983 said:
Dun forget KONI ...

For me E34, KONI is much better than B8.
But for E30 - B8 is still better .

hmmmn.... wonder if you could tell what type of suspension each car is having by a test drive...:burnout:

pussy;272995 said:
hmmmn.... wonder if you could tell what type of suspension each car is having by a test drive...:burnout:

Ayoooo - not easy leh ... spring type, spring rate, tire type, tire pleasure :thefinger: , type of car .....

And the best part - each person has their own preference ... :love:

535i;272999 said:
Ayoooo - not easy leh ... spring type, spring rate, tire type, tire pleasure :thefinger: , type of car .....

And the best part - each person has their own preference ... :love:

u mean tired pleasure ? :p

Bros,

Just wondering whats the best suspension set (absorber & spring type) for e46-325 with 18/40 wheel...

Any recommendation?

Top Bottom