BHP Syngard 8000 - opinions?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ktteoh

Club Guest
have anyone trued this engine oil before - it is rated at 10w/40 and it is fully synthetic selling at rm99 for 4 litres.i'm using bp (visco 7000) now but someone told me bhp and bp is not the same thing.

ktteoh;192772 said:
have anyone trued this engine oil before - it is rated at 10w/40 and it is fully synthetic selling at rm99 for 4 litres.

i'm using bp (visco 7000) now but someone told me bhp and bp is not the same thing.
Syngard 8000 is 5w-40 lar, where did u see 10w-40

btw, there is only very few brand in the market that is fully synthetic rated 10W-40, i can only name 3 brand that is redline, motul and royal purple (its all damm expensive especially redline and motul selling at RM 220 and 265 respectively for 4 litre

BHP and BP is indeed not the same brand - For fully Syn engine oil, I would advise you to stick to Mobil 1, Castrol, Motul or Petronas Syntium.... maybe one or two other brands, but don't gamble on a brand you're not sure of man.... cheers!

Engine Oil is the blood to ur UDM's life. Something you wont want to save ya?

BHP Syngard 8000

Silver;192924 said:
Totally agree with you!

Silver & Geoffrey,
I'm just curious, bro. Why not Syngard 8000 as it's fully synthetic too! After all, it came from a reputable company and not some backyard set-up!

The present price at RM 99 is promotional rate (I understand they wanted market share thus the special pricing). For our UDM, we need at least two 4 litres pack so there are substantial savings! Why not?

http://www.bhpetrol.com.my/petrolubes.htm

Most important is to change oil & filter at regular basis!

Most important is to change oil & filter at regular basis!

AGREE ON YOU SIR......

[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom