BCM's Ultimate E9X Member Meet Up...pls join :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
OK Guys! I've spoken to Souled Out and they will be cordoning their car park for you guys at that time! The relevant person to speak to there is a guy called Zack.

Thanks JPB!

As of now, we have 14 people confirmed.... so expecting 14 cars :) Really hope to see more people joining us.

Hey all the E90 owners out there...... come and join us.

One more into the list :)

Date - 14th Jul 2007 (Saturday)
Time - 12.30pm
Venue - Souled Out, Desa Hartamas
Activity - Eat, Drink, Look here look there, Talk here talk there & most important is compare here compare there & take lotsa pictures

Confirmed list:

1) David Yong
2) Danc
3) E46Fanatic
4) Bimmer910
5) Juan Powerblow
6) Rookie
7) Cobra Kai
8) Limste
9) Ekse
10) Albundy
11) AlexC
12) BlackE90
13) Dannis
14) Sebbie
15) Schwepps (maybe)
16) Bmrocket (maybe)
17) Meinauto (maybe)
18) bmFIVE (maybe)

David

Thanks for putting my name down, as mentioned in my pm, I should be able to make it barring unforeseen circumstances, but may not be coming in my E90.

My apologies, David - hopefully I can catch the next party ..... you have made a remarkable effort at organizing this and the results certainly show.

Hope all ye guys and gals will have loads of FUN :D - can't wait to see the pics .....

Sad...

So sad to see you guys meet up but I can't make it...

Any Johorian here so we can have our own version of E90s meeting? HaHa...

Miss those days when bunch of car enthusiate meeting!

One more into the list

Time - 12.30pm
Activity - Eat, Drink, Look here look there, Talk here talk there & most important is compare here compare there & take lotsa pictures

Confirmed list:

1) David Yong
2) Danc
3) E46Fanatic
4) Bimmer910
5) Juan Powerblow
6) Rookie
7) Cobra Kai
8) Limste
9) Ekse
10) Albundy
11) AlexC
12) BlackE90
13) Dannis
14) Sebbie
15) Schwepps (maybe)
16) Bmrocket (maybe)
17) Meinauto (maybe)
18) bmFIVE (maybe)
19) BeemerS3 ( tentatively On)

Hi beemers3, nice to see you might be joining us. See you guys on Saturday. The last three who arrived late will have to food the whole bill!

David Yong;230814 said:
Hi beemers3, nice to see you might be joining us. See you guys on Saturday. The last three who arrived late will have to food the whole bill!

15 guys x 3 pints @ RM 22-00 each = RM 990-00 / 3 people who're late....

Sounds like a helluva way to make new friends :p

Either way, sould out will be happy.... I think JPB is a silent partner there
Chin! Chin!

One more into the list:

Time - 12.30pm

Confirmed list:

1) David Yong
2) Danc
3) E46Fanatic
4) Bimmer910
5) Juan Powerblow
6) Rookie
7) Cobra Kai
8) Limste
9) Ekse
10) AlexC
11) BlackE90
12) Dannis
13) Sebbie
14) Schwepps (maybe)
15) Bmrocket (maybe)
16) Meinauto (maybe)
17) bmFIVE (maybe)
18) BeemerS3 (maybe)
19) Rimsukan (maybe)

I am going to bring this list together and put down the arrival time of each and every person. So the last 3 people..... food 50% of the bill larrr..... hehehehe.... may ended up only JPB and myself will be there!

David Yong;230908 said:
I am going to bring this list together and put down the arrival time of each and every person. So the last 3 people..... food 50% of the bill larrr..... hehehehe.... may ended up only JPB and myself will be there!

Mr Yong - if I recall correctly it was only JPB and myself on time last time :p

Hi guys, sorry but I have give this meet a miss. I won't be back in KL on time for this meet due to a last minute need to travel overseas :(

Do take a lot of photos and share them for everyone to view. Hope everyone will have a great time talking, drinking, drinking, drinking, drinking, eating, drinking, drinking, ....... :D

Time - 12.30pm

Confirmed list:

1) David Yong
2) Danc
3) E46Fanatic
4) Bimmer910
5) Juan Powerblow
6)
7) Cobra Kai
8) Limste
9) Ekse
10) AlexC
11) BlackE90
12) Dannis
13) Sebbie
14) Schwepps (maybe)
15) Bmrocket (maybe)
16) Meinauto (maybe)
17) bmFIVE (maybe)
18) BeemerS3 (maybe)
19) Rimsukan (maybe)

Alamak..... no more photographer! In our last meet, only two photographers i.e. Albundy & Rookie. So guys..... bring your nice nice camera along k!

Cobra Kai;230910 said:
Mr Yong - if I recall correctly it was only JPB and myself on time last time :p

Hahahahaha!! Good one, CK! That was utterly embarassing cos I told Souled Out to expect 20 cars then and for the first half hour it was only two of us loitering at the carpark! Is Albundy confirmed? We need his photography skills la.

Top Bottom