BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Registry...pls add yourself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Greetings guys and gals,
Fleming here. Took delivery of my 320d about 2 weeks ago, its a 3rd quarter 2010 'Premium Selection" car ( 184hp) with about 5k km and I have added about 2k km to that . Thought of dropping by this forum earlier to say hello but was too busy enjoying the car. Hope to meet all the characters in this forum one day, till then "Cheers and Let There Be Peace on Earth".
Fleming.

Pez;664917 said:
hi guys. iv just got my car 2 days ago. Alpinweiss 2011 320d ^_^

welcome Pez! Now u still can't sleep because you keep itching to start her up again! the one, the only...320d!

matsheikh;665104 said:
Hi everyone, 2011 TiSilver 320d reporting.

welcome! save up for the powerkit next bro1 nmonday i'm ordering mine-have to pay 50% upfront-then takes a month for parts to arrive from Munich!-all orders are VIN/chassis number specific.

docrayboy;665226 said:
welcome Pez! Now u still can't sleep because you keep itching to start her up again! the one, the only...320d!

Haha Doc, upu know how it feels..everytime i see my car through the window, its like shes calling me!! Huhuhu

Yvonne_Y;667291 said:
Yvonne - 320i (executive ed.)/ 2011/ platinum bronze, saddle brown

Welcome sis Yvonne! Another rare rose amongst the thorns.....:-D! Enjoy your BMW-executive edition somemore-wah liao! And hope you can join us in the forum chats, TT meetups and convoy drives!

docrayboy;667350 said:
Welcome sis Yvonne! Another rare rose amongst the thorns.....:-D! Enjoy your BMW-executive edition somemore-wah liao! And hope you can join us in the forum chats, TT meetups and convoy drives!

Tq docrayboy... I did notice tat there r not many female members here.. Guess I got to thank my hubby for introducing this club to me, for he is also a member of this club but of another series.. I'm still in de midst of getting to know my car.. but so far I'm having fun driving it :)

Top Bottom