BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Registry...pls add yourself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Of course cklein! Let's start a 320d TT meet-up session new thread and discuss where and when....

Hi all, advise needed. Was offered by BMW on 323i Year Jan 2010 pre owned by BMW
with 16k mileage registered at 246k. Should I grab?

BMWood;534218 said:
Hi all, advise needed. Was offered by BMW on 323i Year Jan 2010 pre owned by BMW
with 16k mileage registered at 246k. Should I grab?

Are these test drive cars or something else? Test drive cars routinely get trashed by people doing the test drive :D so I personally won't do it. Also the 323i is a bit lacking in power IMO but that's a personal issue.

gameover;534288 said:
Are these test drive cars or something else? Test drive cars routinely get trashed by people doing the test drive :D so I personally won't do it. Also the 323i is a bit lacking in power IMO but that's a personal issue.

Hi Gameover,
Was told by the Sales Adv that the car has being used for BMW event held few months back. I guess they also use it as demo car. They will provide full service to any wear and tear before delivery. As for the power, I'm not that type of driver for 200kph. 180kph already makes me sweat!

BMWood;534331 said:
Hi Gameover,
Was told by the Sales Adv that the car has being used for BMW event held few months back. I guess they also use it as demo car. They will provide full service to any wear and tear before delivery. As for the power, I'm not that type of driver for 200kph. 180kph already makes me sweat!

Fair enough, insist on a new set of tires, those alone will run you around RM6k. But I personally still won't, not after how I trashed my 323i courtesy car :D

Alternatively, shop around. With regular and fleet discounts (if you work in one of the multinationals listed) you can get up to 8% or more off.

320d TT session this coming Saturday the 26th of June 2010

Come join us st the 320d TT session!

Place: Restoran Kayu Nasi Kandar @ SS2, 64, Jalan SS 2/10, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Time and date: Saturday 26th June at 9pm

Come a bit earlier ie 830pm if you want to catch the start of the 2nd stage World Cup match between group winners and 2nd placers of Group D.

All are invited 320d owners and non-owners!

Top Bottom