BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Registry...pls add yourself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
oh ok so I shouldn't get the booster??? but I have got to wait until my warranty is over before I can do any re-mapping thats the problem. well, juan powerblow, I don't actually know what's the name of the colour but I know its grey.About the waiting period, I think we took the one in the showroom or they had the car ready so my dad and I only waited the normal 10 day period. What colour is your car man?

Isky;257366 said:
oh ok so I shouldn't get the booster??? but I have got to wait until my warranty is over before I can do any re-mapping thats the problem. well, juan powerblow, I don't actually know what's the name of the colour but I know its grey.About the waiting period, I think we took the one in the showroom or they had the car ready so my dad and I only waited the normal 10 day period. What colour is your car man?

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my colour is Arctic. Isky, what about your interior colour? Would be great if you can post some pictures in our E90 gallery.

my interior is white dude...I'll try to upload some pics onto the gallery when i have time la. Arctic? is it whitish???

Arctic is... well, it's confusing but I can say it's more bluish or greenish rather than whitish depending on the time of the day. A full white interior is quite rare but grey dakota leather such as the Jade Grey which I have can look very close to white. With regards to exterior colour, there's also 2 shades of "grey", Sparkling Graphite which is much darker and Space Grey. The other difference is the former is unique to the E90 range whilst Space Grey is now available on E60s too.

oh alright, anyways I will let you decide when you see it man.how often do you guys have a meet?

I have a strange feeling that Iskys ride is gonna be quite similar (color wise) to yours John :)

Bimmer910;257515 said:
I have a strange feeling that Iskys ride is gonna be quite similar (color wise) to yours John :)

Well, you're quite right. Space Grey and Arctic can look quite similar in pictures but in the flesh, it can easily be distinguished. As I admitted earlier, Space Grey / White (interior) was my first choice, so I'm still a bit sour puss about it, but have learnt to accept that the Arctic is "unique", so say a lot of car jockeys. Let's look forward to the 9th when the 3 E92s can park side-by-side and have a beauty contest. Incidentally, that car park outside Hana has a car wash service, heh!

Talking about KL2DC, haven't seen any of his posting eversince we last met during his trip back here. Wondering where is this sifu of ours gone ???

Juan Powerblow;257757 said:
Eh, E92s are outnumbered 25:1 in this registry, wor! If you ask KL2DC, I bet it's closer to 50:50 in e90post.com

Its because here, you are "the special one" as jose maurinho would say !

So far how many people besides us got e92's? this forum has got 3 that I know of where's the rest???

David Yong;258012 said:
Ai ya..... I buy one E92 335i to accompany you guys larr... hehehehe....

Incidentally, there is a Black 2006 335i at AB Glemarie for sale. It still looks very new. If it is not that I need 3 seats at the back, this is one to go for and I think the price is negotiable!

Convoy together and we can take a couple of group photos...it's still quite rare to see e92's on road eh??

Top Bottom