BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Registry...pls add yourself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi guys,

its nice to see the e90 community grow so huge and i m very sad that my community E53 so far only 3 (including me) any chance for me to park in your community ah?

sadddddddddddddddd!!!!

cppeng;246728 said:
hi guys,

its nice to see the e90 community grow so huge and i m very sad that my community E53 so far only 3 (including me) any chance for me to park in your community ah?

sadddddddddddddddd!!!!

Tell me about it. I'm the only E92 323i here and the only other E92er is a 335i. I wonder what happened to Velocity?! His white E92 335i will be interesting for us to view and mor-mor (i.e. fondle around with) when it arrives!

Juan Powerblow;246735 said:
Tell me about it. I'm the only E92 323i here and the only other E92er is a 335i. I wonder what happened to Velocity?! His white E92 335i will be interesting for us to view and mor-mor (i.e. fondle around with) when it arrives!

yeah i would love to mor mor also lah.

David Yong;246698 said:
The biggest racun sifu is bmrocket!

Juan Powerblow;246721 said:
Summore it's his wife's E90, even though he bought it for her! hahaha!!

Bro beemer85,
Dont listen to these guys..
They are the main culprits :rolleyes:
But it's true....it's my wife's car :wink:

cppeng;246728 said:
hi guys,
sadddddddddddddddd!!!!

I'm sure all UDM'ers are welcome bro cppeng..
I just hope you dont live to regret it :stupid: hehehe...

bmrocket;246768 said:
I'm sure all UDM'ers are welcome bro cppeng..
I just hope you dont live to regret it :stupid: hehehe...

thnx br bmrocket, believe me i wont regret!!!!!!!!!

bmrocket;246444 said:
Welcome to our two newest members beemer85 n walkman..
Be careful of all the racun sifu's here or you'll have an even bigger hole in your wallet :rock:

rookie;246452 said:
A very warm welcome to beemer85 and walkman to our community. :top::top:
Greetings,
Thanks for the welcomed. Maybe we can do a trip to cameron highland one day from simpang pulai. The best route to enjoy our UDMs. Enjoy...

:love: :love: waiting to recieve my UDM tomorrow or today afternoon:rolleyes: . then get the Vcool done. cant wait laa...

Wow. That's great news! We've been wondering what's been happening. It's nice to welcome the 2nd E92 335i in our midst and the 3rd E92! I take it AB or SA still having trouble bringing in E92s due to huge demand worldwide?

David Yong;247332 said:
Good Velocity. Finally you are here.

Juan, now you have more kaki right :)

Oh yeah! Hope to the white demon soon! There's a white E92 323i always at Sri Hartamas and oh my, it looks good in that colour!

Yeah, white always look striking and of course need a lot of taking care to maintain the nice look :)

And not to mention you can easily make a white car look very garang!

GHS;247556 said:
And not to mention you can easily make a white car look very garang!

I absolutely agree! It has to be a very clean and full white. 'Em black rubber strips of bygones 90's era don't cut it I'm afraid.

finally recieved my 335 Coupe yesterday afternoon. Drove the car yesterday night to Cyberjaya and Sungaiwang area:love: :love:

So when is next meet up. cant wait.:cool:

Way to go velocity :rock:
Congrats on picking up your new baby...
Whip out your camera n give us a lookkkkkk :top:

Top Bottom