Avoid this JB shop at all cost,if can.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kungfu

Club Guest
Went ard JB today looking for a car accessories. Finally found one that got for my car model,so ask the boss to bring it out. Place into my engine bay and looks ok, but decided to give it a miss and source further. Bloody the boss took the item and unwrap the packing. I then told him that I have not decided yet. The idiot then immediately change face,become angry and aggressive,demanded that if I dun want the item,gotta pay him rm 30 labour charge. What the fish,what labour did he do,only unwrap the item only. Then he uses threat on me liao. My wife then came down the car and argue with him. Sensing the situation not favourable to me (after all it's JB). I told my wife not to argue with him any more. So nego for rm20 discount. Actually the price in S'pore dollars is quite cheap,but the thing is I do not want that design what. And many my friends complain also that this shop prices of other car items, if no discount,very ex. The workmanship also ****** up My advice to fellow s'poean to avoid this shop, trust me. It's the row of shop opp Holiday Plaza Kind soul help to inform other forums users :listen::mad:

Bro,

Do intro at newbies section first. Its a custom manner u hv to greet when enter somebody place. Sorry for yr bad experience. There r many good place in JB else

initialM;395662 said:
Bro,

Do intro at newbies section first. Its a custom manner u hv to greet when enter somebody place. Sorry for yr bad experience. There r many good place in JB else

Yeah lorr.. Come to Larkin Perdana & get everything fixs up nicely.

Top Bottom