Audio Aux-In

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BRo kk123

Do check with him on how does he enable the Aux-In ! Update software or just add in some codes ?

thule;679927 said:
well.. There are many good aftermarket brands out there - Alpine, kenwood, clarion, pioneer - but pls get the high end ones ok? I could easily get one for RM500 last time but the sound difference is apparent. And I installed the player at the CD changer area.. And add additional sensor to detect the remote, as it's impossible to use the remote with the drawer closed. Long story.. If u want to see the picture, click on the link below

E60 ICE setup

Bro Thule ..

Apart from installing the gadgets to make it work , have you installed any aftermarket speakers and power amps to boost the sound quality and range ?

shiva73;680649 said:
Bro Thule ..

Apart from installing the gadgets to make it work , have you installed any aftermarket speakers and power amps to boost the sound quality and range ?

No Lah :( wanted to! But budget not permit for now.. There are other priorities at the moment.
I only have to save 5k to get the quality I want :top: but if you are looking for an out-of-this-world experience, prepare to splash 20k :4: not sure about the latter but for the former, you'd get Alpine 5-channel amp, 2x 6.5" inch speaker customized on your door plus other stuffs that I could not remember for now :p I'll ask my ICE guy again if you want

Bro Thule .. 5k for changing all the stock speakers and adding in aftermarket amps already sound hightech . 20k will never be my budget , at least in this generation , kekekek .Unless the TOTO angel acknowledge me.

Quite relieved after knowing that after market speakers & amps can be added.It must be like plug and play after removing the stock speakers & amps in the bonet right ? My target is just one pc of 2 channel amps, change the door speaker and seat speaker to add more bass .

For time being , wana know the 'CAN & 'NOT' . Once got moolah .. i wll cal you personaly.tqvm

Never a 20k upgrade on ICE for me bro , i would rather add supercharger :eek: for that price .

BTW , what is B&O bro ?

shiva73;680891 said:
Bro Thule .. 5k for changing all the stock speakers and adding in aftermarket amps already sound hightech . 20k will never be my budget , at least in this generation , kekekek .Unless the TOTO angel acknowledge me.

Quite relieved after knowing that after market speakers & amps can be added.It must be like plug and play after removing the stock speakers & amps in the bonet right ? My target is just one pc of 2 channel amps, change the door speaker and seat speaker to add more bass .

For time being , wana know the 'CAN & 'NOT' . Once got moolah .. i wll cal you personaly.tqvm

Yes everything is possible... existing door speaker is not omph enough IMHO. That's why they customise bigger speaker at your door. Process is quite tedious and time consuming hence the price :4: have to pay for workmanship too right?
If I'm not mistaken, the bass under your seat will be powered by the 5-channel amp. Why 5-channel? Because the amp will be used to power up your bass, door speaker and tweeter...

louiswaw;680902 said:
20k for only Alpine ??? better top up a bit more then get the B&O...

20k not for Alpine la :4: u pay him 20k.. he'll get your sound system to the best condition :top: but I don't know what brand he uses.. most likely mix & match plus the imprint and such...

shiva73;680938 said:
Never a 20k upgrade on ICE for me bro , i would rather add supercharger :eek: for that price .
BTW , what is B&O bro ?

B&O = Bang & Olufsen :4: one of the high end sound system out there in the market!

BRo Thule...

Got it , so 5 channel amp is way to go . Yeah agree, as long we can find some installer that does good job by putting back everything in one pieces. Will buz you bro .

BTW , have you changed your seat & door speaker ?

shiva73;681120 said:
BRo Thule...

Got it , so 5 channel amp is way to go . Yeah agree, as long we can find some installer that does good job by putting back everything in one pieces. Will buz you bro .

BTW , have you changed your seat & door speaker ?
My ride's seat was changed! It looks great!!

kk123;681133 said:
My ride's seat was changed! It looks great!!

U mean you changed the seat of the speaker below the seat ? Either way , share with us to wat you have changed bro . Pic will be wonderfull. Cause i have been complaining of butt pain with my e60 seat and if your idea can help out , will be wonderfull. For time being i use pillow first la

shiva73;681139 said:
U mean you changed the seat of the speaker below the seat ? Either way , share with us to wat you have changed bro . Pic will be wonderfull. Cause i have been complaining of butt pain with my e60 seat and if your idea can help out , will be wonderfull. For time being i use pillow first la

Oops..... I mean the seats for us to sit, were changed. Not the seat of the speaker below the seat, wuahahaha kinda confuse! Will share later ya!

U changed the seat > OK .

To what bro ? comfort seat ? share the chrono la bro

shiva73;681151 said:
U changed the seat > OK .

To what bro ? comfort seat ? share the chrono la bro
From old leather seat changed to new leather seat, that's it, haha! Bcz the old one really not so presentable ady so changed a new set lo. Ok will give u some shots but tmr, cz my car park is not bright enough, later the pix not so clear for u!

kk123;681228 said:
Here you are Bro Shiva, as promised!

Hi bro KK123

Nice seat there...... thats Msport seat......Have to find 1 la........hehhee

Bro the seats are cool.pls share the source u got it from n the price too.pm me also ok..sharing is caring bro.btw tqvm for the pics

wang;684211 said:
kk123,where u change ur leather?

shiva73;685066 said:
Bro the seats are cool.pls share the source u got it from n the price too.pm me also ok..sharing is caring bro.btw tqvm for the pics

Hey I am here! Sorry for the late reply!! Actually these seats were changed about 8 months ago before I took over it. According to him, the seats were changed somewhere in Kuchai Lama at RM2thousand something (he forgot the actual price ady).

Top Bottom