ATE Power Disc (front)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E28driver

Club Guest
Tried Inner Power, no luck, they are out of stock.Can some one suggest some place else I can find these?They are for the E30.

just bought them ATE powerdisc an hour ago at CCS autoparts@rm250..

Originally posted by -berq-@Mar 29 2006, 01:36 PM
Dude, please PM me their phone number.

Alternatively I was considering the national brake discs from Rosedi. A pair for the E30 fronts cost RM540. Anyone here tried 'em before?

Originally posted by -berq-@Mar 29 2006, 01:36 PM

bro, please pm me their number. thanks

Go CSS auotparts.... Ask for Cheah. Say u r zoggee's friend from Puchong.
:ph34r: ahem...he call me ahlong.. :ph34r:

Kacau him kow kow....say my name. If not ... :blush:

Originally posted by E28driver@Mar 29 2006, 02:02 PM
Alternatively I was considering the national brake discs from Rosedi. A pair for the E30 fronts cost RM540. Anyone here tried 'em before?
Yeap, I did my steel braided hose with them, some improvement felt but still can be bettered as currently running stock caliper and pad. The caliper you mentioned is both drill and slotted type. Somewhere in this forum and from advise by sifus, mentioned that for our normal ride a slotted one should be more than enough... got to do with heat desiccation and optimal working temperature.. So most recommended the ATE
Now how low can I get a pair of ATE somewhere. ANyone :rolleyes:

CCS is re-ordering some ATE PDs. Better let him know you want some then.

He said these are slow moving stock thats why few shops carry and his stock has been sitting on the shelves for some time.

Looks like demand for the PDs are like bus, when it comes they all arrive together :D

can anyone let me knw whether where to get those brake disc.for e36..any spare parts shops out there?need advice...

got a fren tell me can get from a shop in tmn cheras.. lucas for rm250.

anywer else i can get?

slotted disc's is nice.. good and firm.. only one problem.. noisy when brake hard..

read in the US forums that ATE not making power disks anymore......so only old stocks left or OEM????.

Anyway e28 driver how much did u get yours for.

Top Bottom