E30 sump guard

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by teejay@Jan 6 2006, 11:50 PM
6 potter ones there are a few laying around, made of light weight aluminium, or if you are willing to pay more, get the ones from Calvin Tan that is made from stainless steel.....

for 4 potters, i believe you need to custom make it based on the dimensions of the 6 pots, just a slight alteration on the bottom as the 4 pots have lower oil sump
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the lightweight aluminium one?

Cheers.

For the steering racks long bolts, I used two new longer bolts and need to be inserted top-down instead of the original bottom-up. this is to make it convenient to remove the oil sump guard when u drain the engine oil.

Anyone interested?? Can install for u if u want to. Since I aledi did mine and know some of the tricks required.
DIY is my only from of exercise. No hoist at home, so have to work lying down on my back so neck gets exercised..

Originally posted by fabianyee@Jan 15 2006, 12:30 PM
Anyone interested?? Can install for u if u want to. Since I aledi did mine and know some of the tricks required.
DIY is my only from of exercise. No hoist at home, so have to work lying down on my back so neck gets exercised..
Fab,

Do you hav for 4 potter. Am interested.

Originally posted by fabianyee@Jan 16 2006, 08:58 AM
test fitted on E30 M20 pre-facelit.

Can fit...
fabian on a racun spree...ppl this is worth the investment....knowing the roads in our country you never know what might happen. lucky i have spare oil sump.

fab ,

i think i oso want one lah since my oil sum pecah once oredi :beaten: . so my car now on ori sping affraid to put the lowered sping back. :cry: :cry:
can aaa bro..... :D

Originally posted by fabianyee@Jan 19 2006, 08:36 AM
will let u know when the next batch is in.
first batch = stainless steel
second batch = aluminium
third batch = titanium... woooohooooo oo!!!! :D :D :D

Top Bottom