Aqishimie from USJ Taipan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aqishimie

Club Guest
salam satu malaysiaI'm newbie from usj taipan, subang jaya. Baru je memiliki BMW E36 328i 1997. Tapi saya ada beberapa masalah. harap disini dapat membantu. :wink:

hi aqishimie!.. do join us for subang TT on thursday. and our fellow subang kaki, John Smith will sure be glad to help you. He runs an e36 328i too.

Welcome to the forums bro.

Yep, do bring your ride out for TT this week and let the E36 gurus check it out - Stig & John_Smith :p

Hope to see you there bro! :top:

John_Smith;665177 said:
baru aku nak reply thread ini... Iylia, u beat me to it!

hahaha you can't beat orang yg tak tidur malam.. i'm nocturnal since my long semester holiday started... gonna be hard to adapt to daylight when my class starts next month.

Iylia H;665169 said:
hi aqishimie!.. do join us for subang TT on thursday. and our fellow subang kaki, John Smith will sure be glad to help you. He runs an e36 328i too.

nice mate...

aqishimie;665335 said:
thanks all. any person can solve my problem about power steering rack?

come TT this coming thrusday, easier to guide you face to face, since you're quite new in this scene.... john smith would be glad to help you... this is one serious fella when it comes to e36... if your 328i is an auto, just be ready for the manual racun... if not, you're in safe hand just yet.. till he racun on BBS, m-tech bodykit, lowering.... and the list goes on and on and on.. hahaha

Iylia H;665369 said:
come TT this coming thrusday, easier to guide you face to face, since you're quite new in this scene.... john smith would be glad to help you... this is one serious fella when it comes to e36... if your 328i is an auto, just be ready for the manual racun... if not, you're in safe hand just yet.. till he racun on BBS, m-tech bodykit, lowering.... and the list goes on and on and on.. hahaha

almost zero about e36 :) so hope can help. thursday which part. subang jaya area? time?

aqishimie;665370 said:
almost zero about e36 :) so hope can help. thursday which part. subang jaya area? time?

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?42066-Subang-TT/page58

sign your name up in the link given above.. we'll be at syed ss19. TT starts at 9pm onwards. If you're early and no one is there, it's okay.. don't go back yet. just wait, one of us will be there... If you're unsure, come a bit late, say 9.30, and look for a big crowd and just ask whether it is the Subang TT kakis.

I'll be at syed ss19 around 10 after solat terawih. Hope to meet you there bro!

p/s; our usual marker is john smith's bright yellow e36 or stig's bright red e36.

Iylia H;665374 said:

sign your name up in the link given above.. we'll be at syed ss19. TT starts at 9pm onwards. If you're early and no one is there, it's okay.. don't go back yet. just wait, one of us will be there... If you're unsure, come a bit late, say 9.30, and look for a big crowd and just ask whether it is the Subang TT kakis.

p/s; our usual marker is john smith's bright yellow e36 or stig's bright red e36.

this thursday right...

Iylia H;665374 said:

done already

i'm only a small timer racun la.. the big time racun masters.. fui yoh.. kena ada antidote ready 1st.. and that's not credit card!

John_Smith;665463 said:
i'm only a small timer racun la.. the big time racun masters.. fui yoh.. kena ada antidote ready 1st.. and that's not credit card!

seem like a bigger... hehehe

Top Bottom