Anywhere to recommend to source 1-er eagle eyes headlamp?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jawbreakerx

Club Guest
anyone here has done it upgrade your 1-er to eagle eyes / HID conversion kit? ... Or the rear back light to 'LED'?Thanks to all .... !!!! :eek:

i did it before.

to change complete head lights with eagle eyes set will cost at least RM10k.

so, alternative u can buy the bulb only cost rm100 i think....u try search for the website. I forgot coz long time already. then they will recommend a place to install. installation is a pain in the butt coz the whole head light has to be removed and opened up. the bulb is only attached using double sided tape. cost RM300 for installation but look nice. I think i posted this in my earlier thread. do some searching. If the bulb kaput, you have to remove everything again to replace.

another way is to go to potong shop, and may be lucky u get full set....may be 4-5k price.

By the way i sold my 118.

Anywhere to recommend to source 1-er eagle eyes headlamp so there is a unique impact in all views so be happy and always be determined all resources so we will maintain a perfect growth.

i found some cool headlights for 1 series at schieddmann.com, its like 400USD and all in with HID is about 600USD, shipped to malaysia another 150USD so total 750USD, roughly RM2500.

Just need to find a bengkel where i can have it installed.

you should check it out.

azlanyeng;724384 said:
i found some cool headlights for 1 series at schieddmann.com, its like 400USD and all in with HID is about 600USD, shipped to malaysia another 150USD so total 750USD, roughly RM2500.

Just need to find a bengkel where i can have it installed.

you should check it out.

i got this eagle eye taiwan made, just rm1450.00.

Histlers;725334 said:
i got this eagle eye taiwan made, just rm1450.00.

For Eagle Eye products, you could refer to GC Motorsports, they're also our forum panel vendor.

why not if you put CCFL or LED angel eye ring to your headlight? save money, no need to trade in your current headlight

where is GC Motorsports located?

dropped by Eurotuners @ Kota Damansara, talk to the shop guy named Calvin.

He recommended to use OEM headlights, Phillip HID all in RM7000.00. Not quite a bad deal if you're after something 95% original.

Heard that Taiwan made headlights aren't that reliable, can anyone correct me on this?

My biggest issue is when you put the Drivelights on Auto, does it still work with non-origi

GC Motorsports is located at Damansara Uptown.

Have you enquired in AB for the price of full HID conversion for comparison?

Cheers.

How your depo taiwan eagle eye? thats the closes cheap headlight for now..AB wants roughly 10k if 7k at eurotuner might as well go for original as its a high price and close to ori price..

half cut our 1er pain to find anything!

bukanmain;731943 said:
How your depo taiwan eagle eye? thats the closes cheap headlight for now..AB wants roughly 10k if 7k at eurotuner might as well go for original as its a high price and close to ori price..

half cut our 1er pain to find anything!

i punya taiwan made ok je, not bad...:) btpe nk bli mahal2 bro yg murah da ada ok plak tu...;)

warning light ada naik? I think i found DEPO brand taiwan RM1,450 but my concern is warning light and water leak ..Your amcm ok?

DEPO taiwan made. Does your auto headlights system work with this?

I found on ebay, around rm3600.00OEM kit without HID kit but comes complete with auto adjustment motors. If you ship, total cost rm4k, just spend another 1.5k on phillips HID kit and installation charges, would cost you anywhere around 5.5k -6k.

Cheers

too expensive and alot of work judging from your research.. and the 40% tax if kastam mood not so good that day

bukanmain;734830 said:
too expensive and alot of work judging from your research.. and the 40% tax if kastam mood not so good that day

I found the perfect headlights from schmieddmann.com at usd350 only.... Gonna order them asap..

bukanmain;733599 said:
warning light ada naik? I think i found DEPO brand taiwan RM1,450 but my concern is warning light and water leak ..Your amcm ok?

tkda apa2 warning pun bro? ok je

bro... where you pasang and order the DEPO brand headlight? everything included ke? or just headlamp only... the bulb need to buy?

Top Bottom