anyone tuned(performance) your 325?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jc@

Club Guest
what you did? where you did it? how does it feel? and how much you spend?am looking for some info about tuning the car. i had hamman bars, eibach springon m sport suspension only so far. anyone try schrick cam? stand alone ecu? please share yours. thank you:wink:

I have no idea also . . But i am half way tuning my 325i also . . . Havent change the performance . . just the looking . . . after i got all sporty look onli tuning the performance . . Help us bro haha . . . Wana make my ride feel more powerful ! !

what you have done to your car? i got mine good with smg bodykit(since its a smg),m3 mirror, acs spoiler, and pedals. but not to performance yet.

its quite hard to get the performance part for 325, mostly for 330 and above.

I just changed my front and back light . . . Tint 30% . . . that's all changing my rim to 18 and body kits next month i think . . . waiting for $$ to come in first haha . . . I wana make it feels like a 330 . . not 325 haha

my car 325 got 240hp. more powerful than 330....change hiop cam, injector from 330, intake box with k&n, remove cats, ac snizer muffler, big battery, graunding cable., safc for tuning,,m3 bodykit for good airfolw at high speed.. .and the most important is upgrade cooling system ( put additional cooler for gearbox, change bigger radiator and cut 1 1/2 thermostat spring...my temperature is just about 84 degree..

wan syahmi;417476 said:
my car 325 got 240hp. more powerful than 330....change hiop cam, injector from 330, intake box with k&n, remove cats, ac snizer muffler, big battery, graunding cable., safc for tuning,,m3 bodykit for good airfolw at high speed.. .and the most important is upgrade cooling system ( put additional cooler for gearbox, change bigger radiator and cut 1 1/2 thermostat spring...my temperature is just about 84 degree..

what brand cooler are u using?

sorry, i dunno. just beli kat kedai potong, any cooler can fix depend to the location u want install it.

wan syahmi;417476 said:

That's interesting bro. btw, can you snap some photos on your additional oil cooler? i'm interested to do so but don't know where to install and tap line.

wan syahmi;417476 said:

wan, if possible, find a time to meet up.. wonder how is yr car engine part look like.....
where do u from?

wan syahmi;417476 said:

how much you spend on the cams and injector? safc compatible with 325? 240 flywheel or on the wheel?

yes, anyone can see my car, maybe tomorrow ill put my cooler pic. the hp is on flywheel. one thing i forgot to put in, iam also change the pully and lightened my crankshaft pully.. the cost is around 20k. for my cam is just 3800 ( second buy from bmwclub forum) , injector rm4500..and i also got more milage for my fuel and my air aircond more cooler than before...and iam also can push my car over 200kmh along the way, especially to trg and johor...couse my gearbox is more cooler and my car got fine tuning. safc select can fit into any continental cars, u can find it at sunway..i stay at keramat...kl

wan syahmi;417562 said:
yes, anyone can see my car, maybe tomorrow ill put my cooler pic. the hp is on flywheel. one thing i forgot to put in, iam also change the pully and lightened my crankshaft pully.. the cost is around 20k. for my cam is just 3800 ( second buy from bmwclub forum) , injector rm4500..and i also got more milage for my fuel and my air aircond more cooler than before...and iam also can push my car over 200kmh along the way, especially to trg and johor...couse my gearbox is more cooler and my car got fine tuning. safc select can fit into any continental cars, u can find it at sunway..i stay at keramat...kl

For 20k i'd reckon you can install S/C for that cost and make more power Still kudos to you for sticking to NA... Can you post up your dyno sheet?
I assume your gearbox is an auto?

20k is not just for safc, its for everything if u refer to page 1.iam not tuning on dyno, if i do so, my computer will cut the signal from airflow and just use o2 sensor because if i go on the road , the fuel will lean. iam ever do at joshoua ( milennium motorsport)..after come back, i cannot use safc for normal.although if i remove my air mass, nothing happened.. afte reset everything just normal and i do street tuned,,much more power i got couse tune at real air temp, real load. my gb is auto.

wan syahmi;417577 said:
20k is not just for safc, its for everything if u refer to page 1.iam not tuning on dyno, if i do so, my computer will cut the signal from airflow and just use o2 sensor because if i go on the road , the fuel will lean. iam ever do at joshoua ( milennium motorsport)..after come back, i cannot use safc for normal.although if i remove my air mass, nothing happened.. afte reset everything just normal and i do street tuned,,much more power i got couse tune at real air temp, real load. my gb is auto.

I understand that bro but what i meant was that after all it was done (mods n tuning) did you dyno your car to verify the HP your engine is churning out???

hey Wan Syahmi, can you give more detail on the safc setup on your car. I'm interested how you wire the safc to your car.

for the installation, averything shows is manual, dunt afraid about that, but for the tuning, dont tuning on dyno.........

NA tuning is always the most expensive way. but its also the most exciting way for me. sc and turbo kit is a bit fussy do they?

would love to hear how your car scream!:wink: what's the max rev you can go? 7k? the ori meter only show till 7 k

jc@;417743 said:
hey b33mer, any engine mod yet?

hahaha ... nope not yet as my car is still under warranty (naza) :D d only mods is BMC CDA airbox (d sound is addictive) and front and rear struts for better steering response. Quite to contrary S/C would be much easier as tuners like Active autowerke, ESS and so on have a kit for our cars together with the required software. The only downside is it's expensive.

Top Bottom