Anyone from KK, Sabah?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sory to hear that bro......luckly u r safe.....kereta rosak bole rapair..owner rosak susah bahh

Helena320;721518 said:
the car still in sick bay.. waiting for parts.. BMW's part, lama mau tunggu woo.. miss it od..

How long they estimate the completion for repairing your car bro? How's everything so far?

Helena320;711388 said:
God know how I feel today.. encounter an accident with my precious Helena in Kota Belud.. tmasuk parit bcoz of this stupid motorcyclist.. aduhhh hancur hati..

Bro sorry about the accident happen on you, hope you are not injured and your lovely udm will be come bck to normal as soon. Shit.. may be the stupid motorcyclist was cause by the kick of "tapai"

Alex5522;722863 said:
Bro sorry about the accident happen on you, hope you are not injured and your lovely udm will be come bck to normal as soon. Shit.. may be the stupid motorcyclist was cause by the kick of "tapai"

Bro, I think in KB it is more likely caused by Montoku... hahah... :p

yat325;721582 said:
sory to hear that bro......luckly u r safe.....kereta rosak bole rapair..owner rosak susah bahh

thanks.. ini hati saja rosak masi blum sembuh.. hehe

Alex5522;722863 said:

I think I need to change my honk to trailer honk.. suda honk balik2 dia masi juga meluru keluar.. dunno if he drunk or not, kasi biar dia duduk di siring jalan, klu jumpa juga itu time, mcm mau tumbuk saja.. plus he didn't hv a license.. sohai..

Helena320;723486 said:
I think I need to change my honk to trailer honk.. suda honk balik2 dia masi juga meluru keluar.. dunno if he drunk or not, kasi biar dia duduk di siring jalan, klu jumpa juga itu time, mcm mau tumbuk saja.. plus he didn't hv a license.. sohai..

Biasa lah bro org Kg mana lah ada license, lagi pun mcm bro Petrus ckp mungkin kena kick"Mentaku" sudah nah..siap lah tu nasib juga dia tidak kena langgar mati.
Kalau mati sudah susah lagi orr...satu Kg punya org keluar.
Anywhere hope you are not fine bro, and your lovely udm come bck to normal asap.

Alex5522;723773 said:
Anywhere hope you are not fine bro, and your lovely udm come bck to normal asap.

"Hope you are not fine" ehh? U got montoku there oso now ke bro? Hahah... Just kidding bro...

Top Bottom