Any service to check used e90 before purchased used?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gamenoob

Club Guest
Found some good 3-4yrs old e90 325 local model. Any shop provide some model assessment n checks for damages, accident, leaks, error code etc. Don't mind to pay for small fees upfront then getting a thrashed and bashed vehicle. Also where u guys go for service n maint after warranty? Preferably Puchong or Sunway area.

gamenoob;573402 said:
Found some good 3-4yrs old e90 325 local model. Any shop provide some model assessment n checks for damages, accident, leaks, error code etc. Don't mind to pay for small fees upfront then getting a thrashed and bashed vehicle.
Also where u guys go for service n maint after warranty? Preferably Puchong or Sunway area.

I would suggest you go to Quills Auto in Puchong and get the key read-out first. You can opt for a check out to if you want. Look for Subramaniam the Service Advisor there. Good chap....

jus my experience...don think Quills Puchong gave me a good service. They charged 200++ for diagnose and the so called check undercarriage. They said the car is fine, suspension no prob. I ended up purchasing the car. Result is vacuum pump leak, all arm bush need replacement. Don think they r experience at all. If can, better go to outside SC, ask their opinion of the car. If their volume is low i think they can giv better service

cslau;573485 said:
jus my experience...don think Quills Puchong gave me a good service. They charged 200++ for diagnose and the so called check undercarriage. They said the car is fine, suspension no prob. I ended up purchasing the car. Result is vacuum pump leak, all arm bush need replacement. Don think they r experience at all. If can, better go to outside SC, ask their opinion of the car. If their volume is low i think they can giv better service

Well, for 2nd hand cars I don't think SC can give a 100% check. Unless you buy it from Premium Selection which cost more. The main reason going to SC is the makesure the mileage had not been reset before and there's no error code from the car ECU.

gamenoob;573402 said:
Found some good 3-4yrs old e90 325 local model. Any shop provide some model assessment n checks for damages, accident, leaks, error code etc. Don't mind to pay for small fees upfront then getting a thrashed and bashed vehicle.
Also where u guys go for service n maint after warranty? Preferably Puchong or Sunway area.

In NZ, all of the BMW dealers had a standard 100-point check for BMW's. The cost was around NZ$120. You can check with the local dealers if they offer a similar service.

Top Bottom