Any idea what i can do to side panels?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

EuJax

Club Guest
Hi all, Just wanna find out about what and where can i do a reupholster for the side panel in a e36...most of the cars i've view had a flabby fabric at its side and its really not presentable at all...if i were to get one that must be one of the first mess to be clean up. Is there anything particular i should be aware of while dealing with side panels? Dont want the technician to spoil anything without me knowing. Appreciate your advice. Regards

Many shops can repair that for you. They can even rewrap the roof to black aka E90 325

EuJax, I just checked with a shop today, to repair the roof fabric...it cost RM350, and for the door panel fabric, RM50 per piece, can choose any color. Gonna do mine soon, coz roof fabric dropped, door panel fabri also starting to drop :p

Hey Guyz,
I did my door mini panels [the fabric area] in flat and
perforated black bullskin and they look'n'feel like
biz class and they are so easy to look after.
Come to next PJ TT and feel the real thing.
PM if you need bullskin coverer's pusher.
Cost me around $700 or so for 4 drs if
jou need to ask.

Thanks...

Hi Russie, i assume the price u quote was for fabric. Do you in any chances know the prices for leather trim? As the seats were mostly leather i would prefer it to be the same...thanks :)

Geoffrey, does your e36 have leather trim on the panels or fabric too? It seems like in those days AB doesnt give a full leather trim to e36s...hmm...

Regards

eujax, yeah RM50 per piece is for fabric. Not sure of the price for leather trim but as sarjeepekai quoted, he did his for RM700 (4 doors) perhaps u may wanna take a look at his and see the difference. Or alternatively, sarjeepekai...post some pics for us to see ;P

Alamak,,,,,,,, no got digital picture machine la
always belief in live touching, feeling, molest.....
will see if can borow pal's cam to snap-snap
beta still u bai TT on this Thurs n you can molest
my door bullskins.... Ha he haw.
U take care......

EuJax;239109 said:
Hi Russie, i assume the price u quote was for fabric. Do you in any chances know the prices for leather trim? As the seats were mostly leather i would prefer it to be the same...thanks :)

Geoffrey, does your e36 have leather trim on the panels or fabric too? It seems like in those days AB doesnt give a full leather trim to e36s...hmm...

Regards

Yo Bro,

Leather seat price approximate start from RM 1,500 to RM 3,000++ excluding side door panel. The price gap is very huge due to the expensive one can reduce heat absorbtion and long lifetime. After 3 years usage, the cheap leather seat normally become hard and stretch while the expensive one still soft and flexible

Thanks...

Thank you guys. Had a rough idea how much i need to spend for leather trims :)

Sarjee, when is next TT? :) Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Russie :)

Acidburn, is the original leather by AB a good one? I see most of the e36 with it has many lines and looks dry...normal or lousy? :)

Regards

EJax, hopefully TT PJ will be this coming Thurs 16/8
then can talk bull [skin, I mean].
Leather needs lotsa care as I condition my E36 seats
at least once a month with MG's GoldClass
leathercare, and after 9 yrs they still pamper my
stupid fat ass! So look after yours and pamper them well....
Cheers!

Top Bottom