Any E30 for sale?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Azad

Club Guest
Salam and hello members,1.What is the expected price of a converted E30 with M3 engine (I have seen one in one of the forums and the owner is from Penang)?2.What will be the normal E30 2 door (either 320,323 or 325) with moderate condition and where do you normally send for refurbishment or restoration to look like KT41? :)3. I have seen Fairuz Fauzy's original E30 M3 in Sunway, is it for sale?4. I heard that another red-coloured E30 M3 ( I heard he changed to E36 M3 engine), is it for sale and how much?Thanks and wassalamAzad JasmiCurrently based in Ipoh.

The 2nd question - I need to know the price of the normal E30 with moderate condition.

Salam Azad.. Tak payah pening pening bro, kau ambik je KT41 tu. For old time sake, RM50k :biggrin:

See you after your meeting tomorrow nite :wink:

Azad;749591 said:
Salam and hello members,

1.What is the expected price of a converted E30 with M3 engine (I have seen one in one of the forums and the owner is from Penang)?
2.What will be the normal E30 2 door (either 320,323 or 325) with moderate condition and where do you normally send for refurbishment or restoration to look like KT41? :)
3. I have seen Fairuz Fauzy's original E30 M3 in Sunway, is it for sale?
4. I heard that another red-coloured E30 M3 ( I heard he changed to E36 M3 engine), is it for sale and how much?

Thanks and wassalam
Azad Jasmi
Currently based in Ipoh.

http://www.mudah.my/BMW+e30+323i+M+-16245915.htm

Im looking for an e30 coupe too! wanted to go for the one in ipoh it was a m20b23 but its sold. wasted.

make a trip to KL on the 15th for our TT session; you might get leads from E30 owners there.

mizhan;767071 said:
make a trip to KL on the 15th for our TT session; you might get leads from E30 owners there.

if i can make it i'll tell you ahead ! hope to learn more and join you guys ASAP !

Top Bottom