Annual Dinner 2006 - "Wonderful Nite"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okow I beg to differ the most famous Nikita for all I know is our Nikita...muahahhaha

nikazwaa said:
So Nikita is officially a MAN! Thank you okow!
...errrrrrrrrrrrrr....somewhat like you la........................confused!

Kudos to all the AD committee and members for a wonderful night!!

The interview with Nikita was absolutely hilarious and the band was great!!

Well done ya all!!

Now if only somebody had told me earlier that wine was on the house....

Cheers!

wine was sponsored by President.... courtesy of Tableview...

it was excellent wine. :p yum yum!!
thanks DD and tableview!!!!:rolleyes:

Indeed it was a wonderful night with excellent food, entertainment and last but not least, great company!!

Kudos to Blackrobe, Sith, Nik, 2cents, XXX, NKTOB, REdEarth, Fabian, Kevster, Jyazid and everyone else who chip in and made this event a great success. The bar has definitely been raised to a higher point!

And the members for coming in great costumes...Dave Navarro, Austin Power, Cleopatra, The Last Samurai, RUPAUL (??) and many more!! Awesome!!

Live band was great, similarly the short videos starring Ding Chavez in our local version of Pimp My Ride!:D

Looking forward for the next OUTRAGEOUS installment next year!!

when will the press released out our dinner story ?

yeop said:
AD Video Presentation

How about uploading the AD Video presentation plus the Drag Race, Donut King and the Make Over to the Forum??
Isn't it something good for our collection.... :D

i second........

johnchen, you mean you didn't get to drink the wine? So sorry about that....apologies, they should have made an announcement.

Thx guys for all the congratulatory messages... we succeeded only coz we worked on the event together... everyone chipped in wholly...made me proud!!!! Lets see the next AD Comm top that...ha ha ha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom