Annual Dinner 2006 - "Wonderful Nite"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeop

Club Guest
Oh Man....What A Nite!!!! Congratulations...!To all committee members of the AD, guys..good job. To Okow & The Black Chicken Bone..guys deserve a loud applauseTo all the winners of Roundel Awards..well doneTo those who stole the nite...a memorable onesand...to adorable Nikita..mmmm;) p.s: cant wait to see those pictures...!

CONGRATULATIONS to entire AD Committee for all their excellent efforts and all who have contributed in one way or another in making the AD 2006 a great success!

Well done again!

Can't wait to see the pics....

Congratulations to the AD committee. For the last couple of months, I can certainly sense the dedication! I will certainly try to catch the next one...

congrats all...... commitee and all forummers .....oohh also those vip guest....
it is for the time bieng the best nite i ever have.....
okow, next year can i join the black chicken bone ? :D

Did you guys see me scratching my balls while repairing the E24 in the videos....????

I've heard you guys have fun....well thats great!!

Congrat to AD comittee, Okaw and the Black chicken bones..................!!!
Cheers!!!!!!!!

KUDOS to all the AD commitee, the band boys and all the sponsors for making the nite so wonderful.......bravo guys

Phew... Finally it's over.... ;)

It's well worth the stress over the couple of weeks as the event drew nearer.

Thank you all for the supporting the event. The laughter and the smiles on your faces during the night make it all worthwhile.

See you guys at the dinner next year...

Zoggee said:
Did you guys see me scratching my balls while repairing the E24 in the videos....????

I've heard you guys have fun....well thats great!!

cipek......scratching balls ah....very itchy iz it.........hahahahaaa....i was wondering who the hell at the back scratching......huhhh.....zoggeeeeee.........hahahahahaa

:D :D :D

Thank you all for...... pengsans...

(too tired to think and type now, will post comments later!)

Zoggee said:

Nice to know that's your greatest contribution to the club..............

A big THANK YOU to all in the AD comm( u know who u r ) and a big SHOUT OUT to all the members who attended. It is, in the end, the attendance and participation of the members that ensures that success of all our efforts.

Okow and the Black Chicken bones Rock!

We want pics! We want pics!

we want pics!!
we want pics!!
we want pics!!
we want pics!!
congrats again:D

Suggestion !

AD Video Presentation

How about uploading the AD Video presentation plus the Drag Race, Donut King and the Make Over to the Forum??
Isn't it something good for our collection.... :D

yeop said:
AD Video Presentation

How about uploading the AD Video presentation plus the Drag Race, Donut King and the Make Over to the Forum??
Isn't it something good for our collection.... :D

Oiii!!!!! JANGAN!!!

bagus gak idea tu.... colection lor.... rileks la nikita babe:D......
pls anybody upload it

hi nik(kita)
the drag race is the best part..!!! hehehe

..... no need to upload here ....... otherwise some will say ..... 'no need to attend the AD and pay RM180 also can experience/enjoy the AD' ....

Lets the AD Video Pres enjoyed by the members who attend the AD only.

YAzid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom