Angle Eyes for E36 - Info Needed !!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by maco5007@Jul 29 2005, 12:41 AM
Zeneger,

I for one support you in ur business. Where will you be tonite? TT? Ampang or where? If i pay 2nite can get tonite aa? :)

Made some travelling changes, will be able to join u guys later 2nite. 1st time attending TT. Hope u guys dont mind i arrive in taxi...car cannot come since in East Malaysia... :D
no prob bro! just join us tonite!

we r very easily recognizeable...we will b having one or several of these traits...

a) lots n lots of joined tables wif a huge group of yuppies around
b ) some will be wearing BMW club shirts
c) big group of multiracial people regardless of age hanging out there
d) talking bout cars non stop

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am using a set of CCFL angel eyes now and i'm upgrading to another set of CCFL (different colour). Want my old set (of course in perfect condition)? PM me.

Guys i was there at showru last nite but had to leave early due to other "committments". But i think i saw a few gents meeting the desciptions...hehe...apologies, my PYT was in a hurry. Lesson learnt, next time come alone...hahaha... :D

BTW, have a great annual dinner, its a shame i cant join you guys. Would have been so much fun.. :blush:

Now i go back to sleep :lazy:

angel eye ,angel eye why you look so beautiful on my car ? when are yo coming to me,

i mana ada yellow or red hair la??!!! :getyourfactsright: :getyourfactsright: :getyourfactsright:
:angry: :angry: :angry:

hahaha finally the angel is here i nearly pengsan la. now im so happy hahahahaha here is some pic.

i fix it once i got it from zeneger tak tahan diy somore . malam malam buta another pic look how bright izit my camera cannot take it

the system is so easy to diy. no need to cut wire , just plug and play got instruction somore. i feel nice now thanks to the man ZENEGER . may the force be wit you

whogot it pls put your name here;

1. vincent e36 318 happy man now at last

who wants it list put here (help him abit la not easy to be in his position )he is the man

i think he onli have 18 ccfl.so be fast really good deal.pm him for price.

Got mine from zen on the spot. yes this is the CCFL angel eye. I think his is the cheapest so far where you see before purchase. Will try to install it soon.

BTW, does it blink when you start the car? Will verify it out soon.

Top Bottom