angel eyes E39........

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dedisyar

Club Guest
Looking for a complete set angel eyes...doesn't matter whether new or used as long as the price is right....shop quoted me a Hella for around RM4k. Singapore shop S$1500/RM3300..price OK or not?

dedisyar,

There are alot of used E39 angel eyes in Singapore. Many of the E39 are being exported at the moment. You can give Propel a call at 65 63681686

GT Motorsport sells all kinds of angel eyes. Check on Motor Trader, they sdvertise there

hi there i'll be getting an e60 anytime now. wondering whether is it possible to change the colour of the angel eyes to white like on the 3series? any member here changed the xenon bulbs to a higher K before? anyone here using performance back box?

hi

angel eye complete set original was quote by 1st div rm 3450. replica ( taiwan made ) rm 2700- 2800 by wrc in sunway.

-syam-

syam, you mean gotta change the whole headlight in order to change the angel eye rings color from yellow to white?

Originally posted by hamann18@Feb 8 2006, 07:40 PM

angel eye complete set original was quote by 1st div rm 3450.

-syam-

syam can pm me 1st div contact. the best price I've got for a complete set was RM3700 for a hella. BM ori more expensive. Now thinking about changing just the headlight.

anyone know the setback of using the taiwan made???

guys do you all know whether we can add the white magic rings onto the headlight of e60 since it already have angel eyes? looks better with white rings than yellow.. cheers

Top Bottom