All-New Homepage

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Tom

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings!Introducing the latest BMWCLubMalaysia.com. As promised, here's the reconstruction everyone's been waiting for. Though it pretty much carries the same feel, there are dramatic changes all-round.Significant remodeling lies in the home page, which allows, direct access to the videos, News snippets, tidied Classifieds and better Navigation. Not forgetting the awesome new E92 M3 as a proud header throughout the site.New features to bmwclubmalaysia.com includes the video section mentioned above and a image resizing feature which magically resizes large images posted by all users to 500pixels in width, retaining the overall site layout. Another cool and irresistible feature would be the Live section. The Live system will automatically grab the latest topics and posts and then display a real-time site-wide update right before your screen. Much like stocks.Please take your time to browse around and feel free to leave a comment.Thank youTom GohBMWClubMalaysia.com

Awesome work, Tom. Love the header and start page. Great stuff.

If I could make a request/comment is that the current color scheme is too washed out. Some contrast would make the layout more defined and it'd definitely be easier on the eyes especially at night and in dark places.

Thanks.

looks good, feels better... will browse a bit and see how that works... Ta Tom

Nice stuff tom, salute!!!

In addition, if you guys/gals happen to browse using Mozilla Firefox V1.55 - 2.0
try to download this plugin, for more Vista effect during switching between tabs.

Cool Firefox 3D Switch Tab Effect

Whoshhhhhhhh................

aiyo ggogle ad is sandwich between 1st post and signature.

other than that, the quick reply default font is too small but presume it can be enlarge.

Overall.. refreshing! Thanks tom..

Great work! Look more canggih now! Downside is the google ads as mentioned by Jarance lor....:)

Thanks brader!

Nice page..Look like very standard one ler..Congrat for improvement. All the best!!

hi all,

your comments are all noted. thanks

sudut:
the Vista effect is really cool!

hi

i am new here my name is andre i am a BMW fan and driving one two may i know where do you guathere or when do you have events i would like to join you guys
no offence but i driving BMW E21 450BHP

CHEERS
Andre
andre10012006@yahoo.com

Top Bottom