Alcon BBK ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

skyodd

Club Guest
greddyevo;816501 said:
bro, you may want to consider this. Alcon can be very nice to see, but the replacement disc & pads are costly. how ever your choice. regards.

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-330i-N52_3.0L/Braking/Big_Brake_OEM/ES205608/

Thanks bro.
I need brake kit for M3, not for 335i.

I know Alcon is pricy, but it seems be worth money.
Replacement are not cheap, but prices are not bad. I found, that JDL keep most replacement parts in stock for Superkit : http://www.jdl-brakes.com/bmw-m3-e90-e92.html

Just installed Alcon Superkit at ATS Motorsport in Sunway 2 weeks ago. More than willing to offer you to test it, just PM me.

I have the Stasis Alcon Monobloc 6 370mm kit on my other ride.

Stasis is just a further aftermarket choice that customizes Alcon components further such as pads and rotor sizes.

Anyway, no regrets. Braking performance is awesome and it cools down so fast.

I bought mine locally from the dealer who had the price within RM500 of the Singapore dealer so got it here.

Have got stuff from ecstuning and no issues. Shipped stuff back using VPOST to save on shipping. If you ship directly to yourself, charges will be mad.

arevany2.jpg

Pads and replacement rotors are reasonable.

Hi aaronpatel

Do u hv a pic of this Stasis Alcon monobloc? Is tis different from the Alcon Superkit for M3? Where's the dealer located & how much did u get it for? Appreciate some info u may email me at jeff@tr3creative.com thanks

Alcon BBK

Hi aaronpatel

Do u hv a pic of this Stasis Alcon monobloc? Is tis different from the Alcon Superkit for M3? Where's the dealer located & how much did u get it for? Appreciate some info u may email me at jeff@tr3creative.com thanks

Hi rogerlee71 can u email me some pics of yr alcon superkit? How much do they charge for this? You can email me at jeff@tr3creative.com btw, how are the feel of the BBK? really appreciate yr assistance.

rogerlee71;826276 said:
Just installed Alcon Superkit at ATS Motorsport in Sunway 2 weeks ago. More than willing to offer you to test it, just PM me.

Alcon Superkit BBK

Hi rogerlee71 can u email me some pics of yr alcon superkit? How much do they charge for this? You can email me at jeff@tr3creative.com btw, how are the feel of the BBK? really appreciate yr assistance.

rogerlee71;826276 said:

Top Bottom