Alby325i Need Opinion Please .....E46 325i Power Stering Suddenly Not Working....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hope you solve ya problem soon alby ... a jamm power stering is indeed dangerous when you're taking corners etc etc ...

i think e46 is pretty prone for this PSP failure compared to the al-chepo e36 models ...

if ya still can't solve it ..just park ya car at wearnes and drive back an F30 ...sukh da sahh paneji :)

krsna86;812311 said:
Ahhhh, my sincere appogies then Alby.

Emmm , no problem krsna86 , you have done no wrong my dear , its , me being

Mischievious dear!!! hehehe

Take care and cheers my friend.:)

Alby325i :):)

gendong;812358 said:
Hi Alby,

Hope your issues are resolved.

p/s just cant resist to racun. Imagine this "wind flowing through your hard in the early misty morning on the Ulu Yam run, as you convertible top is down, and the flutter of the scarf that wraps your neck, flying freely in the air....so fresh...so refreshing...."

cabutssss......

Hello to you too ....Gendong my friend ...

Tqvm for your kind words dear. Emm yes i truly Love all what you have said
and indeed it would be very lovely cuma real situation apabila kereta berhenti,
my hair will not be like in the Hindustani movie....Always perfect!!!! Hahaha

Gendong lihat terus......Lari

By the way dear tqvm for sharing ....ya.

Cheers

smike;812366 said:
Hi there dear,

Hope you have got it all sorted out by now. :cheers:

Hello to you too ...Smike :)

Yes tqvm for your kind words dear. Looks like I will only be able
to settle tomorrow plus able to use the car during weekend.

Take care my friend :)

hai hope u get u problem solved,must b the power stering pump,(itu hindi movie lama punya,sekalang punya ok)

Harbhajan: Haha after this if this happens to you bro you know it will be the belt :p Alby sorry for this late menyampuk but tied with work so less forum surfing. But i do hope everything has been resolved dear???

harbhajan;812421 said:
hai hope u get u problem solved,must b the power stering pump,(itu hindi movie lama punya,sekalang punya ok)

ICEMAN 68;812409 said:
hope you solve ya problem soon alby ... a jamm power stering is indeed dangerous when you're taking corners etc etc ...

i think e46 is pretty prone for this PSP failure compared to the al-chepo e36 models ...

if ya still can't solve it ..just park ya car at wearnes and drive back an F30 ...sukh da sahh paneji :)

Hello to you too ...ICEMAN68, :)

How have you been my friend.I hope you are well and good and haven't seen you since the Ulu Yam
Ride . Anyway tqvm for all you kind words and i truly feel the same as yesterday it was very hard trying
to control the car plus had to go slow too.

Well hopefuly the my baby will be okay tomorrow.

Take care my friend, :)

How's your baby my friend? Can still come to mmz tomorrow or not? Hihi..

harbhajan;812421 said:

Hello to you too Harbhajan my friend :)

Yes...i truly think the same.Well perhaps only tomorrow i will be able to settle..
Tqvm my friend for your kind words.

Ala....even now everything looks beautiful and perfect which is good because we will
be able to smile and tak perlu kata apa apa cuma baca sub title ajeh!!!! Hehehe

Emmm.... F30 at the moment test drive ajelah tak mampu ...future Z4 would be nice
Like Gendong said .....wear scarf at the neck and wonder who is beside me!!!!! :)

Cheers

Alby 325i :):)

MadZiZ;812423 said:
Harbhajan: Haha after this if this happens to you bro you know it will be the belt :p Alby sorry for this late menyampuk but tied with work so less forum surfing. But i do hope everything has been resolved dear???

Hello to you too ...MadZiZ , :)

Its okay i truly understand and yes..... i truly hope so my friend. So i hope you had a good day today ?

Tqvm for sharing with me....ya.

Cheers and take care.

AmoiSky;812425 said:
How's your baby my friend? Can still come to mmz tomorrow or not? Hihi..

Hello to my dear....Sky :)

I would Love too dear to joint you and all the rest .:)
My baby esok pagi baru boleh hantar and harap2 bole siap tanpa
harga potong kepala!!!!

Take care and Tqvm my dear....ya

Alby325i :) :)

Alby,

Last year I replaced my e39 M54 power steering pump & reservior with new one as old pump was making some slight noise. The old pump is still good. If it can be used for your e46, you can have it for a cup of teh tarik. Please call me at (012) 209-9615.

Herbert;812449 said:
Alby,

Last year I replaced my e39 M54 power steering pump & reservior with new one as old pump was making some slight noise. The old pump is still good. If it can be used for your e46, you can have it for a cup of teh tarik. Please call me at (012) 209-9615.

Both of u come to mmz n have teh tarik n bg the barang la....satay n teh tarik on ksa chapter ma....lai lai lai

alby,
it s nice to be a lady.everybody want to help.better take vp s pump and see what happened.may be wingzee can help you on diy.best of luck

Herbert;812449 said:
Alby,

Hello to you too ....Herbert. :)

Tqvm Herbert for your kind offer indeed i did not expect anyone to offer me any help
as I am truly not good at all at asking except for opinion or tips from all my friends who
I always feel happy being with my brothers with different personality , back ground
and yet able to stay as one big happy family. Yes i will call you and tqvm again.

May God Bless You Always.

Cheers

irfan80;812452 said:
Both of u come to mmz n have teh tarik n bg the barang la....satay n teh tarik on ksa chapter ma....lai lai lai

Hehehe....hello Irfan :)

Tqvm....my brother . So sweet of you....dear!!! :) Kereta kena repair dululah
sebab ada satu saja...tak ada Le ...transporter.

Okay...jikalau sempat hamba sampai....ya untuk papa yang baru dapat anak!!!

Truly very happy for Gendong.

Cheers to KSA and All the best in coming event....ya.

Love Always From Me.

mokhtar818;812453 said:
alby,
it s nice to be a lady.everybody want to help.better take vp s pump and see what happened.may be wingzee can help you on diy.best of luck

Salam...and Hello to you too ....brother Mokhtar :)

Yes tqvm , yes indeed I will . Well regarding lucky being a lady,
well in my case buying spare parts and labour for the car sometimes
the workshop said its the best price for me because i am a lady but truth
I always find out its higher because they may think i may not know anything about
the car on the tech side and labour charge.
In my case once bitten forever shy away from them and try new outlet!!!

As for Wingzee .....yes he did shared with me some info plus wish me well too

which i truly greatful indeed.

Actually....good idea Mokhtar , we all can try and do DIY.!!! Hehehe

Take care my friend :)

GMENG;812458 said:
Hope everything is ok over there alby..

Hello to you too GMENG :)

Truly very happy to hear from you my friend.
Actually , I am not my dear because i am looking
for the light at the end of the tunnel and truly hope
Its not the train that is coming!!!! hehehe

Just kidding my friend....

Well tqvm my dear for sharing and asking me.
Indeed i am veru happy to know that I have Good Friends
plus Brothers truly care...:)

Take care snd cheers to you

Dear Alby

Hope all goes well this morning.. and u'l be able to join the BTT tonite :top:

Top Bottom